LYRN GM Game v1.0 Sign up + Discussion (WAITING LIST)

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
:nhl
LoveYouRyanNash GM Game v1.0
To join the game pm me your top 3 teams you want. You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Schedule"]
  • Game Start: August 19th
  • Free Agency: August 20th 12:00PM
  • Free Agency
  • Season Begins: Monday August 27th 6:00PM
  • Trading Deadline: Sunday August 26th 5:00PM
  • Standings Voting:
  • Quarterfinal Voting:
  • Semi-final Voting:
  • Conference Final Voting
  • Cup Finals:
  • Entry Draft:

All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $70,200,000M
  • All teams MUST be under the cap at all times, any trade completed that puts a team over the cap will be vetoed.
  • Use CapGeek to find players salaries as well as NTCs and NMCs.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears. Once he clears, you may send him through re-entry waivers if you wish, but keep in mind if someone puts in a claim you will have to pay half of the player's salary and cap hit.
  • Only 2 players can be place on waivers
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • All trades MUST be sent to LoveYouRyanNash and The Produce Man
  • Deals involving NTCs or NMCs MUST be confirmed by 2 out of 3 commissionersDropKickQuinn hlaverty06
    gaborikthebeast before being announced, or it will be vetoed. Include a reason why the player will waive to be traded.
  • Use this template
    Player name:
    NMC/NTC:
    Being Traded From:
    Being Traded To:
    Reasons why to wavie:
  • Any trade, NTC or not, announced before being sent in will be vetoed.
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
  • If a trade puts a team over the cap, it will be vetoed.
  • If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again.
  • Trading is not allowed before all GM's have joined. Any deal announced before this will be vetoed.
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="Agents"]

Eastern Conference Signing Agent-Top 6 Spaling
Western Conference Signing Agent-Gootie
RFA agent-HalifaxBruins

.[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Re-signings and signings"]
  • To re-sign a player on your team, PM the respective agents for your RFA's,
  • Pending FA's can be found at CapGeek Try to re-sign in groups, it makes it easier for the agents.
  • Don't skimp out on an offer, if you make a terrible offer the player may not re-sign with you at all.
  • Not all players will re-sign, in fact, the majority will probably test free agency.
  • Any player not re-signed by 11:59 P.M. the day before free agency will enter free agency, and you will not have exclusive rights.
  • Just because you made the first, or highest, offer for a player during free agency does NOT mean he will sign with you. Many factors go into a player signing so nothing is a sure thing.
[/fieldset]
[fieldset="RFA"]
  • Each team gets 2 offersheets
  • The team that owns the player can match as much as it wants
  • RFA's are automatically qualified
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necessarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
  • The League will fire GM's that it feels are aggressive or making the game un-enjoying for others
  • The League has Brought in a new Warming system
  • 1st OffenseYou will be warmed
  • 2d Offense you will be fired
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Western Conference"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Eastern Conference"]
  • Boston Bruins-SinfulCobraZ
  • Buffalo Sabres -minion
  • Carolina Hurricanes -Habs Hotel
  • Florida Panthers -EastRiver
  • Montreal Canadiens-HabsRock101
  • New Jersey Devils -Koivu777
  • New York Islanders VanBrett-
  • New York Rangers -donghabs98
  • Ottawa Senators -MacTruck
  • Philadelphia Flyers-Gootie
  • Pittsburgh Penguins-hlaverty06
  • Tampa Bay Lightning-Blueblood9
  • Toronto Maple Leafs 4thLinePlug
  • Washington Capitals-Spacecorn
  • Winnipeg Jets-TheProduceMan
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:blues GM here. Making my roster as we speak. One of Halak/Elliot will be moved. My forwards will also be shopped for a defenseman. Tarenskso and Shwartz could be moved to rebuilders A more detailed trade block will be posted in the roster, but that's a start.

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Its time to defend the KLLR Cup....

That being, the Buffalo Sabres will be rebuilding this season. Also roster players except Cody Hodgson are available. Tyler Meyers will command a high price, or may not be moved at all.

Trade offers for players must be for either/or/and NHL players under 23, prospects and draft picks. Any offers with older players will not be considered.

While is a rebuilding team, many players available can help those going for the Stanley Cup. But these players come at a cost. Be prepared to pay the cost.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:edmonton looking to make the playoffs so will be lookin to improve everywhere especially in goal and on D no offer is stupid just PM me

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:ducks

Everyone OTB except Fowler/Sbisa. Ryan, Perry, and Getzlaf can all be had. Looking for young good roster players, top prospects, and high picks

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
:pens GM

SIDNEY CROSBY IS OTB. MALKIN WILL NOT MOVE SO DON'T ASK

edit: well since Crosby has a NMC, I'll trade Geno instead.

Last edited:

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:sharks

Only Available for an Upgrade:
Joe Thornton
Patrick Marleau
Logan Couture
Brent Burns

Everyone else is available!!!!

Looking For:
Top Line RW
3rd Line C
Better Goalie

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Its time to defend the KLLR Cup....

That being, the Buffalo Sabres will be rebuilding this season. Also roster players except Cody Hodgson are available. Tyler Meyers will command a high price, or may not be moved at all.

Trade offers for players must be for either/or/and NHL players under 23, prospects and draft picks. Any offers with older players will not be considered.

While is a rebuilding team, many players available can help those going for the Stanley Cup. But these players come at a cost. Be prepared to pay the cost.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:sens Will be re-tooling our roster. Looking for young talent in exchange or veteran players.

Sergei Gonchar, Guillaume Lattendresse, Craig Anderson on the block. Looking for a young winger with top 6 potential, young defenseman with top 4 potential, and a young #1 goalie.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Also, when is trading open? I will take all offers but won't make any official moves until LYRN has given the green light as far as trading goes.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:ducks

I want to make this quite clear...I am NOT interested in mid/crappy spects. Its about quality...not packaging 12 mid spects together. What I am interested in is good prospects, high picks, and young roster players. Nor will I move any of the big 3 together...so please stop asking for two in a package...or in one case, all three

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:habs Here is the list of players Available:
FORWARDS
Rene Bourque
Brian Gionta
Brandon Prust
Ryan White
Petteri Nokelainen
Louis Leblanc
DEFENCE
Tomas Kaberle
Yannick Weber
Raphael Diaz

Available For Top Players:

FORWARDS
David Desharnais
Erik Cole
Tomas Plekanec
DEFENCE
Josh Gorges
Alexei Emelin
Andrei Markov
P.K. Subban

Untouchables (Unless the right offer pop's up):
Carey Price
Alex Galchenyuk
Max Pacioretty

All Picks/Spects ( Besides Galchenyuk ARE AVAILABLE)

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:sharks

Logan Couture is now available! He will command a very high offer. Terrible offers will receive "need more" as a reply. Also, if you want Couture, be ready to give up young, elite talent who can produce NOW! No interest in futures, unless they are absolutely elite spects. NO PICKS please, they have no value to me.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
:pens

For Crosby/Geno I would ideally like Top 6 C, Top 6 LW/RW, Good prospect+pick

Three teams have met this criteria, PM me an offer

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00