GDT: LXXXI | "Closing Time, You Don't Have To Go Home But You Can't Stay Here" | Oilers @ Coyotes | 4.17.24 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
These last two games are meaningless, just playing out the string. They’re likely tanking it in place of anyone getting injured. That’s the true victory right there.
Agreed. But I don’t want the Oilers to be in the history books of the last team the Coyotes beat.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Foegele does just enough to make the org think they should keep him. But vanishes when he is needed most. Hope that changes these playoffs.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Foegele has wanted that 20th bad, he's been flying lately. Congrats Warren!

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Stecher Broberg pairing trainwreck. Stecher overaggressive on his own blue line and Arizona exploits.

Foegele finishes with a solid shot with a rush carry by Broberg.

Young d will get another game. But finishing school is not done in the A. His playoff will rightfully be down on the farm.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I get it, because I also don't care about this game, but if any Oiler wanted to actually try and make it a game I wouldn't be against it.
I turned it off after 2. Listening to that drivel between doan and Louie for 10 mins made me angrier than it should. I hate our broadcast team so much.

Time for the playoffs, let’s go.

At the least the yotes might win for their fans. Meh. Nothing game

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
The only positive about the Brown overage is that it might prevent the Team from a bad Foegele deal. If someone pays him 3.5+ I think they will regret it. Glad he’s having a good season though.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Vinny playing 5D chess. Passed it to a coyote because he knew it would be such a surprise that they would lose it for us to pick up.

Reactions: nexttothemoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad