GDT: LXXVI | "Oh Right, There's A Hockey Tonight" | EDM @ ARI | 3.22.16 | 8:00PM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

It's fine Arizona is a garbage team that no one but the refs care about.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Suprise suprise. Officials these days are unaccountable losers.

They're actually damaging the sport. Instead of utilizing technology and moving ahead like the NFL, they're trying to maintain as much power as possible. The common argument given is that it delays the game too much to incorporate new changes, but that's horse ****.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
The more i see, the more I think both Hall and Eberle will be gone next year. One's too soft mentally and the other physically. Too much losing for Hall has killed his finish.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I'm excited for the day when someone jumps Domi and puts him in his place

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
The more i see, the more I think both Hall and Eberle will be gone next year. One's too soft mentally and the other physically. Too much losing for Hall has killed his finish.

Did I not see this post in the GDT near the start? Am I having deja vu??

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
I cannot the stupidity of Letestu.. MiKe Smith out of the net and he doesn't get the puck towards it..

Dude shouldn't be in the NHL, yet he's on the main PP and on the ice for the last min trying to tie the game, another reason why this team is a joke.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Damn. So pissed McDavid got outclassed by Richardson. Because they won right?

alls I'm saying is its frustrating to watch....

you can plug garbage into the yotes system and it will look good. the oilers have spent 6 years crafting the exact opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad