GDT: LXXVI | "Corrupted Wish Game Day Thread" | Oilers vs. Ducks | 3.25.18 | 7:30PM | SN1, SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
What's so hard about giving the puck to Connor so he does the entry???

Why the hell are they dumping it in when nobody is bothering to beat the Ducks to the damn puck. Clowns.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
the only defense could be that he's trying to send a message to Chia, to get what the team needs, and not try to make due

If that's what he's doing then I'm behind him. I'm annoyingly one-note about demanding we get PMD for the first time ever since Chia's taken over this team
I've seen enough from these coaches PP, PK and breakouts over the past 3 seasons that they think they have an idea about how things should be run and are unable/unwilling to adapt.
I've seen elite coaches change their special teams/breakout setups in the intermission based on what the opposition is doing. What have these coaches adapted or adjusted? Hell, TMac doesn't even match lines.

Reactions: BlackDogg

HenrikW

Feb 21, 2018
This f***ing DUMBASS has Sekera out of form making offensive zone entries. f***ing 1.5 minute of PP wasted for no reason. I'm not watching this game any longer.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
How does Anaheim keep finding these stud Swedish D? Year after year they pick one who ends up in their lineup within 3 years.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
What's so hard about giving the puck to Connor so he does the entry???

Why the hell are they dumping it in when nobody is bothering to beat the Ducks to the damn puck. Clowns.

What a joke. Just dumping it in tells me the Oilers have no strategy.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Does Sekera have a brain? Whats so hard about giving Draisaitl or McDavid the puck?

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Forgettable first. They aren’t in the game. No work ethic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad