Anders Lee - Brock Nelson - Cal Clutterbuck
Matt Martin - Casey Cizikas - Steve Bernier

Nick Leddy - Johnny Boychuk
Travis Hamonic - Brian Strait
Thomas Hickey - Marek Zidlicky

Jaroslav Halak
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Last game as an Oiler for how many? One? None?

- Last game versus the Isles they routed us. Can we keep it below 4 goals against tonight?

- RNH skating with the team this morning. Still awhile away.

- Has Travis Hamonic had a tour of his new home arena being constructed?
[/fieldset]

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Would be nice to catch the Flames, although probably not a good thing draft wise at this point. Still I'd take it.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
Sunday night game with all the other programming on... number of actual viewers will be under 10,000 lol

so small time, so bush league

Oilers lose 5-2

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
We'll probably lose but I suspect they won't score on every puck thrown in from the crowd this time round.

3-1 or something.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Kinda goes against the nature of the team, but with the departure of some creampuffs, and one notable guy who doesn't GAF, let's bring some honor to the crest today.

McKappa

philip bruhberg
Oct 16, 2011
Edmonton
I think we're only halfway there.

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy

McDavid should have a big night, he's been pointless for 2games now. maybe get that black hole Eberle off his line and try conyak? I since yaks deserved it with his play recently

Also will Davidson decide to become mcDavidson again tonight:amazed:

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
If they put in the same effort they did the last 2 games they'll win this one

*Finers crossed*

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Anyone else notice McDavid playing fairly slow lately? I wonder if he came back a little too soon as is a bit hurt. Maybe he's focusing on some other parts of his game. I don't know. His last handful of games he just seems totally disinterested. Eberle keeps looking him off and doing stupid **** too like weak ass slap shots while McDavid drives the net.

Something is amiss.

Ninety7

go oil go
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
Anyone else notice McDavid playing fairly slow lately? I wonder if he came back a little too soon as is a bit hurt. Maybe he's focusing on some other parts of his game. I don't know. His last handful of games he just seems totally disinterested. Eberle keeps looking him off and doing stupid **** too like weak ass slap shots while McDavid drives the net.

Something is amiss.

He's just getting oilerized

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011

Something is amiss.

There is absolutely no way this is true given how long they kept him out for.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Something is amiss.

Nah, he's not hurt. Teams are just keying on him because he's a damn threat whenever he's on the ice. I mean look at ****ing Brown slashing him or Doughty literally bearhugging him which both should've been penalties.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta

Something is amiss.

Teams are keying in on him and playing him fantastically. He'll adapt.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
He's simply not getting the puck on his stick enough. Failed breakouts from wingers and D, Eberle shooting weak slappers wide of the net, etc. He made some great opportunities for his linemates but they simply aren't getting him the puck enough.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
He's simply not getting the puck on his stick enough. Failed breakouts from wingers and D, Eberle shooting weak slappers wide of the net, etc. He made some great opportunities for his linemates but they simply aren't getting him the puck enough.

Yep, that's been noticeable as well. Connor would've been getting points if god damn Ebs and Pouliot would be able to pot the puck in the net more often.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Teams are keying in on him and playing him fantastically. He'll adapt.

There were times against LA where Poo and Eberle were breaking into the zone alone because McDavid was pinned to the defensive boards for 5-10seconds after the puck passed him.

Referees don't want McDavid scoring either :p

The Joker*

Couldn't even remember when the Oilers had last won a game. Looks like they've won 3 in February. Pretty good I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad