extralarge.png

(26-31-4) --vs-- (31-21-1)
Game Day: February 25th 2018
Game Time: 6:00 PM
Broadcast: SNet

-----

extralarge.png

Patrick Maroon - Connor McDavid - Drake Caggiula
Milan Lucic - Leon Draisaitl - Ty Rattie?
Anton Slepyshev - Ryan Strome - Michael Cammallari
Jesse Puljujarvi - Jujhar Khaira - Zack Kassian

Darnell Nurse - Adam Larsson
Oscar Klefbom - Kris Russell
Johan Auvitu - Matt Benning

Al Montoya

-----

extralarge.png

Rickard Rakell - Ryan Getzlaf - Corey Perry
Andrew Cogliano - Ryan Kesler - Jakob Silfverberg
Nick Ritchie - Adam Henrique - Ondrej Kase
Chris Wagner - Derek Grant - JT Brown

Cam Fowler - Brandon Montour
Hampus Lindholm - Francois Beauchemin
Marcus Pettersson - Josh Manson

Ryan Miller

-----

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE
  • Assuming Montoya starts the 2nd half of the back-to-back. I have no idea what the lines will look like with the Letestu trade. Ty Rattie probably get in the game? Doubt Pontus makes it. Patrick Maroon is suppose to play today, but I would sit him.
  • Kinda fitting we play the Ducks again before we sell off the impending UFAs and other assets from the team that took Anaheim to the brink of round 2. Seems like so far away now...
  • The Ducks were shut out by the Yotes yesterday.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
You'll will get to see how much Rattie loves to fire the puck threw the net with his shot

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I'm kind of pumped to see Rattie. I know he isn't much but he is better than most of our wingers at least

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I don't even really hate these guys anymore. Going to a friends house to watch the game and they're all Flame fans, so...

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
I'm kind of pumped to see Rattie. I know he isn't much but he is better than most of our wingers at least
I never really understood why he was never given a chance to prove that he belongs in the Nhl. He's been great in the AHL is a 2nd rounder and has only gotten 35 games its kind of weird.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I never really understood why he was never given a chance to prove that he belongs in the Nhl. He's been great in the AHL is a 2nd rounder and has only gotten 35 games its kind of weird.
He has also outplayed every single person down there this year. Including Pulju. And our forward roster has been shit yet they didn't even give him a shot?

And they are probably going to okay Maroon (sit his ass out) over him tonight anyways

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Lucic being benched tonight, would be a godsend, TMac.."He threw a good hit last night, albeit it was on Conner, turned over the puck numerous times, couldn't make a pass to save his life, ruined numerous rushes, He has room for improvement. He has earned his spot on the top line."

Reactions: ToddsBod

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Just sit Maroon. No point in risking an injury and 1 good or bad game isn't going to change his value.

A minor injury wouldn't be scaring away any gm. They know Maroon is tough. A long term injury is crazy odds.

Last edited:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
He has also outplayed every single person down there this year. Including Pulju. And our forward roster has been **** yet they didn't even give him a shot?

And they are probably going to okay Maroon (sit his ass out) over him tonight anyways

"You can change the lineup?"

-Todd McLellan, probably

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Expecting another win tonight.

spOILERS will likely be in full force down the stretch here getting unexpected wins right and left with a roster that's loose and with nothing to gain/lose.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
He has also outplayed every single person down there this year. Including Pulju. And our forward roster has been **** yet they didn't even give him a shot?

He’s -100000000

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Oh great another game where we get to watch Getzlaf, Perry and Kessler verbally abuse the officials without consequence. I really hate those guys.

i like how the la fans went bananas after a game deciding call didnt go exactly their way.

its a long way to the bottom if the refs do turn on them.

Reactions: ujju2

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Mcdavid-JP
Drai-Rattie

is what they should try but we know Camm will get thrown on one of the top lines because reasons really need a 5th round pick right about now anyways.

Reactions: RattsSSV

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
i like how the la fans went bananas after a game deciding call didnt go exactly their way.

its a long way to the bottom if the refs do turn on them.

As Oilers fans we do feel their pain, we've been there many times. The goalie interference call seems like it was the right call but can understand the response John Stevens gave after the game. Brown didn't just push Talbot's pad into the net for the goal he legitimately made a play on the puck but the end result was he did make contact with the pad after he touched the puck. So yes it was goalie interference. But looking at the other goalie interference call in the Bruins Leafs game called not interference was baffling to me. There's still no consistency in GI calls, even after the Bettman memo after the McDavid GI call before the all-star break.

I was thinking that they were going to call that a goal last night. So relieved the call went our way for a change.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
As Oilers fans we do feel their pain, we've been there many times. The goalie interference call seems like it was the right call but can understand the response John Stevens gave after the game. Brown didn't just push Talbot's pad into the net for the goal he legitimately made a play on the puck but the end result was he did make contact with the pad after he touched the puck. So yes it was goalie interference. But looking at the other goalie interference call in the Bruins Leafs game called not interference was baffling to me. There's still no consistency in GI calls, even after the Bettman memo after the McDavid GI call before the all-star break.

I was thinking that they were going to call that a goal last night. So relieved the call went our way for a change.

Meh, I could personally care less about them. We've seen our fair share of getting screwed over by the Californian teams. Seeing their fanbase whine last night was hilarious. Would love to see how they would act if their precious Californian teams went through a 0-18 challenge streak loss like we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad