GDT: LXI | "Remember" | Senators @ Oilers | 23.2.2016 | 19:00 | Rexall | RDS, TSN5, SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
wdinKUs.png

It's my first highlight video so any advice is greatly appreciated.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Hahahhaa great GDT. Thanks a lot.

Just saw we are in 30th place. The ride never ends.

We have one defenceman..MAYBE two who should be in the NHL.

Last edited:

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
My wife just asked me how the Oilers were doing this year.

When I told her they were currently in 30th place, she walked up and gave me a consoling hug. In previous years, she would just laugh and ask me when it would ever change for those sad sack losers.

She doesn't ask me anymore.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
30th place. no shock.
I laughed when everyone thought the oilers had turned the corner earlier this year.
even some of the cynical types fell for it this time.

I don't even care that they oilers may be visually better.
polishing a turd still makes it a turd.

I do think the oilers win this game.
3-2

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
Nice work.

Let's see.

Both teams suck.

Neither can keep the puck out of their net.

Sens on the road.

Oilers at home.

Senators have won 3 in a row.

Oilers have lost 3 in a row.

The Oil have to be able to beat one of these sad sack outfits right?

4-3 Oilers.

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
4-1 Sens. Lazar with 2. Karlsson with a lazer from the point and an assist on a nice breakout pass.

Is Lazar even playing? Who knows? He'll score 2. Let's go with it.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
I see Ryan Murray is playing much better in CBJ. I really like Yak but we made a big mistake. Reilly or Murray would look good here now. I wonder if we had any offers for the 1st? I don't wanna hear because I might jump. I read two interesting stories about our great leaders on weekend.

Story 1 - Back when Corey Perry was a rookie with Anaheim, their GM at the time offered Perry and a 1st for Mike Comrie. Lowe refused because he wanted the 2.5 mil signing bonus back.

Story 2 - MacT and friends went to scout Laine from Finland. Only problem was they went to the wrong area. You might wanna know where he is playing before you get on the plane to go see him. Too bad the plane didn't land in Iraq or Syria. That is a good spot for MacT and Kevin (Mr I know a thing or two about winning, I have 6 cups) to do some scouting. Tell Batman and Robin that there are great Dman over there who have "bombs" for shots

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Hahahhaa great GDT. Thanks a lot.

Just saw we are in 30th place. The ride never ends.

We have one defenceman..MAYBE two who should be in the NHL.

We have 4. Unfortunately, 3 of them are on the left side, and the other is Schultz who's only like a #6/7 at this point

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Nice GDT, well done.

The last live oilers game I went to was vs the Sens. The oilers lost, can't remember the score. It was in the peak of the Ikinzom era, all the oilers did all game was chase ottawa around the rink trying to get the puck, the very moment they did they would shoot it down the ice and go for a line change, seriously. I've never seen anything like it.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Ottawa is going to be highly motivated and the Oilers won't be able to handle it. 5-1 Sens

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Don't care how edm plays. Just wa t mcdavid to get many points. Shock me like the return of Shane o Mac to the wwe last night :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad