LWMD Draft Thread (new)

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Winger Super Squad are stunned at how this player fell down the rankings and had not been picked yet. It is incredible that a winger of this caliber would fall down to the 15th round, but we're lucky to have the opportunity to draft him. Maybe many of you forgot about him because he went into hiding by pretending to be a defenseman on another team, but he forgot to change his name, so I was able to track him down in order to draft him. I know how to track down those really good wingers. So without further ado, Winger Super Squad is very happy to select

Sebastian Aho

urfqs9k.jpg

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Winger Super Squad has had a change of heart once again. We realize that we're in too deep at this point, and frankly, it's a bit more entertaining to ride this atomic bomb of a team right into the ground. So with that said, we're back in business baby!

First order of business, we would be very happy to add another world class Vet to the roster to help mentor the young kids. Even if he might retire, he still hasn't yet, Scott Hartnell!!
#HartnellDown
giphy.gif

@Weylspin is up
playoff+gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Nucker101

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Winger Super Squad has had a change of heart once again. We realize that we're in too deep at this point, and frankly, it's a bit more entertaining to ride this atomic bomb of a team right into the ground. So with that said, we're back in business baby!

First order of business, we would be very happy to add another world class Vet to the roster to help mentor the young kids. Even if he might retire, he still hasn't yet, Scott Hartnell!!
#HartnellDown
giphy.gif

@Weylspin is up
playoff+gif

After seeing that picture of Scott Hartnell, I can honestly say that Welyspin isn’t the only one that is up right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad