LW William Proos - Almtuna IS, HockeyAllsvenskan (2022 Draft)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Big winger (6'3" 192 lbs) who played 34 games in HockeyAllsvenskan and had 11 points. Had 62 points in 32 games at the J20 Region level. Only played 3 games at the J20 Nationell level.

Anyone know more about him?

Reactions: simonedvinsson

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
Caught a few Almtuna games. They were horrible. This kid was about the only bright spot. He had limited ice time, his release was quick and accurate. Good skater at least at that level. Beside that nearly impossible to judge, the team had zero structure and had terrible tending.

Reactions: Frk It

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
Am I missing something with this guy? Seems like a big, skilled winger who blew the doors off in junior and then didn't look out of place in a men's league, which is incredibly hard to do.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Am I missing something with this guy? Seems like a big, skilled winger who blew the doors off in junior and then didn't look out of place in a men's league, which is incredibly hard to do.
I'm very curious to see where he gets drafted.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Well, J20 Region production is like a piss in the nile. Nobody scouts that league, for good reason.

What he has going for him is his Allsvenskan play. Which could maybe get him drafted.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Dumb question - Since he is part of an org that does not have a SHL club, what would need to happen for him to play some SHL games this year?

A team would just need to sign him and then would he instantly be able to transfer?

Last edited:

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
Dumb question - Since he is part of an org that does not have a SHL club, what would need to happen for him to play some SHL games this year?

A team would just need to sign him and then would he instantly be able to transfer?
Outside of special cases an SHL club can't sign a player under contract from Hockeyallsvenskan after the 10th of july.

It wouldn't be in his best interest to move to the SHL either way. Better to get ice time in Hockeyallsvenskan. Doubt he'd get much of that in the SHL.

Reactions: Frk It

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad