LW Ryan Chyzowski - Medicine Hat Tigers, WHL (2018 Draft)

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Skilled player that had a real bad knee injury last season that kept him out all year. He has an older brother that is just a energy type player currently playing with Kamloops Blazers. Ryan is a different player than his brother Nick but plays a game that was similar to his dad's. A very skilled player and a real hard shot. Will be a good whl player

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Skilled player that had a real bad knee injury last season that kept him out all year. He has an older brother that is just a energy type player currently playing with Kamloops Blazers. Ryan is a different player than his brother Nick but plays a game that was similar to his dad's. A very skilled player and a real hard shot. Will be a good whl player

Well hopefully his pro career goes better then his dads. I really think the Islanders screwed up royally in 89 by not sending him back down. I remember his dad looking great at the world juniors.

Being picked 17th overall(in the WHL) when you injured for most of the year I guess is rather impressive. I am guessing Medicine Hat figured to swing for the fences. Considering the kid is 15 he is huge(6 feet already)

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Well hopefully his pro career goes better then his dads. I really think the Islanders screwed up royally in 89 by not sending him back down. I remember his dad looking great at the world juniors.

Being picked 17th overall(in the WHL) when you injured for most of the year I guess is rather impressive. I am guessing Medicine Hat figured to swing for the fences.

Yes he is a real good player that played on the top bantam team as a first year the season before and was awesome. The next year he got hurt off the bat for majority of season but all scouts rembered what they saw the season before. I kind of figured a team MAY have taken him in the first round and sure enough the Tigers took him. He is doing extremely well in midget this year and will be more than ready to do well next year in his 16 year old season. They drafted a beauty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad