LW/RW Kaapo Kakko (2019, 2nd, NYR) Part 8

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
He needs to be a little more selfish. He has one of the best shots on the team. i'd rather see him shoot than pass all the time. That is my only complaint.

Reactions: KappoTheGoat

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
I feel like Kapsters would start excelling way faster without having the burdon to have Howden as a center, i like Lemieux however because he brings speed and grit. Howden is just useless and a plain disaster, but somehow David Quinn loves Howden lol.

Reactions: UnSandvich

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I feel like Kapsters would start excelling way faster without having the burdon to have Howden as a center, i like Lemieux however because he brings speed and grit. Howden is just useless and a plain disaster, but somehow David Quinn loves Howden lol.

We’ll see what happens when Zibanejad returns. We now have three top six centers after starting the season with one. He could replace Fast on the 1RW with Strome, which wouldn’t change much for the third line or he might demote Strome to line 3, which would give line 3 a better center.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Lemieux is just as useless, he's a headless chicken, an energy player that can't get anything done with the puck.

That being said I think Kakko's role is good now. If he keeps improving, promote when Mika comes back.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
b b but he could really benefit more from being sent down.

You keep doing the same thing, yet it's mostly irrelevant to the discussion at hand because there has never been an argument about whether he can collect a point in an isolated moment. There's no contest. We all want him to succeed. No one who had a different opinion of you is mad that he scored.

Every time someone tried explaining an exposing point of view about his development, you didn't make any real effort to explain why your point of view makes more sense. It's rather childish. Let's see if he can play a good consistent three period game. He's off to a good start today with the goal.

Reactions: Sylfan and enj92

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
You keep doing the same thing, yet it's mostly irrelevant to the discussion at hand because there has never been an argument about whether he can collect a point in an isolated moment. There's no contest. We all want him to succeed. No one who had a different opinion of you is mad that he scored.

Every time someone tried explaining an exposing point of view about his development, you didn't make any real effort to explain why your point of view makes more sense. It's rather childish. Let's see if he can play a good consistent three period game. He's off to a good start today with the goal.

I'm just breaking your balls relax.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
But yeah, he need's to work on his skating the most rn, when he gets that, look out because he will be a bulldozer.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Kids gonna be fine already has 5 goals. No doubt in my mind he's going to get at least 15 to 20 goals this year. I've only read a few comments on this thread but many people are down on this kid. Let him get use to the speed and physicality and then just watch him explode.

Reactions: KappoTheGoat

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
That’s incredibly low for someone who scored more goals than Barkov & Laine in Liiga

He's more of a playmaker than goal-scorer. 25-35 is still pretty good. Panarin is a good goal-scorer, and is in that range.

40-50 goal potential with his playmaking would be a guy that tops 100 points regularly.

Reactions: d rake

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
That’s incredibly low for someone who scored more goals than Barkov & Laine in Liiga
Kakko is more of a playmaker than a goal scorer, so if he gets 35 goals in his prime, thats excellent.
He’s on pace for 25 this season as a rookie and he hasn't even scratched the surface and being a dominate player lol

unless you were being sarcastic, in that case it went over my head haha
I wasn't sarcastic. I won't complain if he gets more. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad