LW/RW Jackson Blake - Univ. of North Dakota, NCAA (2021, 109th, CAR)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Under the radar prospect.

Leads the USHL in points after 8 games; 6 goals, 9 assists, +8.

Plays with Adam Fantilli, sure, but these are those things, which one is actually the better,
the, one of the top prospects of a certain draft, or the older, yet still very young linemate.

newmanager

Feb 5, 2010
Under the radar prospect.

Leads the USHL in points after 8 games; 6 goals, 9 assists, +8.

Plays with Adam Fantilli, sure, but these are those things, which one is actually the better,
the, one of the top prospects of a certain draft, or the older, yet still very young linemate.

If I had to name which one is the better prospect I'd choose Fantilli. If I was to guess which one is better now I'd still choose Fantilli.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
Minnesota HS class was pretty strong last year and many seemed to get underrated. He was probably the most skilled of the bunch, but got enough ice time in USHL to get noticed.

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio
Is this the kid that won the state championship in MN last year? He was outstanding in the 2 games I watched. Controlled the games.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He reminds me a little of Sean Farrell.

Didn't notice him much last year, but that team had so many players that it's easy to go unnoticed. This year he's the best player on the team.

He's small and an average skater. Will limit his upside, but I could see him being a second line winger because his hockey sense is really good, and his offensive skills are good.

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
He reminds me a little of Sean Farrell.

Didn't notice him much last year, but that team had so many players that it's easy to go unnoticed. This year he's the best player on the team.

He's small and an average skater. Will limit his upside, but I could see him being a second line winger because his hockey sense is really good, and his offensive skills are good.
I don't think he played much last year. Agree on the skills. Will make UND games fun to watch.

Reactions: DaveG

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Carolina has drafted a lot of solid players including Blake over the last 4-5 years. Wonder if he's a guy that is included in a trade if the Hurricanes go for it at the deadline. Blake is 2025 UFA eligible, so there's a flight risk of him running out the clock to sign with whomever.

newsportsfan123

Dec 16, 2019
Carolina has drafted a lot of solid players including Blake over the last 4-5 years. Wonder if he's a guy that is included in a trade if the Hurricanes go for it at the deadline. Blake is 2025 UFA eligible, so there's a flight risk of him running out the clock to sign with whomever.
If the hurricanes are giving up Blake for anyone it should be Saros. Nothing less than that, I believe he is in the same category as Nikishin and Nadeau.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Not much is being said about him outside of CAR circles, but man, is Blake having a good year. 7pts just this weekend, all primary points too I believe:

Reactions: PittsburghHustlers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad