LW/RW Daniil Vovchenko - Severstal Cherepovets, KHL (2014 undrafted)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm a fan of this player.

Very skilled player, its kind of hard to watch Severstal, but when I did watch them, he was noticeable.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers were one of the teams that are higher on him than most. They've definitely watched him play a number of times, and we have a player who knows Vovchenko well. So if we are the team that drafts this kid this year, I'm only connecting the dots.

Last edited:

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Coast to coast goal in MHL.

First KHL goal playing with Buchnevich.

KHL goal.

Beats Scrivens.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Ive had my eye on him the past few years. Him and Trunev (MON) developed excellent chemistry this year and were making some really nice plays. Vovchenko also very hard to knock off the puck for a smaller guy, underrated strength on the puck. Some of the best games I seen him play were in Zagreb (small ice). Stands a good chance to make a run in NA.

If no one drafts him he will be signed as a free agent a couple years down the road. 6th in Russian U24 scoring in the KHL at 21, give him a few years he'll be at the top of the scoring list with NHL teams drooling.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada

Hes got a goal in each of the last top 10 MHL playoff videos (past couple weeks). Some other great plays in there by Kuzmenko, another prospect I am hoping will get drafted (extremely high skill level - check out the airmail pass and the slick goal he has in those videos).

Last edited:

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014

Hes got a goal in each of the last top 10 MHL playoff videos (past couple weeks). Some other great plays in there by Kuzmenko, another prospect I am hoping will get drafted (extremely high skill level - check out the airmail pass and the slick goal he has in those videos).

Holy ****

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I was hoping the Rangers would draft him.

Too bad he didn't get drafted, although I suspect in two or three years he'll sign with an NHL team.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
He's in the last year of his contract with Severstal. I could see a bigger team picking him up, signing him to a 2-3 year deal, then maybe jump to the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad