LW Kristian Vesalainen (2017, 24th, WPG)

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
So you see to the future?

Sad for him as Winnipeg has quite good developement record at farm.
And if you NHL team want you to play in AHL... they just might have a reason for it.

Kid said that he thinks hockey is same in na and europe, rink is not an issue.. lol.
Seems like a quite arrogant kid.

Like saving 5 million bucks for top line production? You can see the kid's points in the AHL and his games.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The Eliteprospects does not know such a player. You should inform them about his existence.

I would like to remind you what your sources have told you for years

- Jokerit will be back in the Liiga by 2018
- The EU law is binding in the USA
- Vesalainen will not play the KHL in 2018-19

- and I would find more if I really tried

Your sources are wrong or your interpretation of the sources is wrong.

Citation needed.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
IIHF rules (184 iv.) state that:

"If an attacking skater is in the goal crease and initiates incidental contact with the goaltender, preventing the goaltender from playing his position when the puck enters the net, the goal will not count and no penalty will be assessed."

The angle is not the best, but it's what that looks like.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Vesalainen is quietly having a very strong D+2 season. 8 points in 8 AHL games before heading to the KHL where he currently has 4g + 5a in 12 KHL games. At 19 years of age, he currently leads all under-23 players in the KHL in points/game, slightly ahead of Kaprizov (age 21).

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
He really shouldve stayed in the AHL or shouldve played in the KHL since the start of the season.

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
I am telling you, KHL is not a good league for NHL prospects. The level of play is high, but the style is so different, it is a different type of game.

Reactions: tellermine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad