LW John Gaudreau - Boston College, HE (2011, 104th overall, Calgary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billybaroo*

Personally, I think a line of Janko and JG would be sick. Both think the game at a similar level and both are really good skaters. Then adding a gritty, highly skilled guy like Poirier, and that line has the potential to wreak havoc on the NHL.

Or in the AHL. Its as likely

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Quite a bit of hyperbole for a shrimp that is far, far from a sure thing to ever even play in the NHL as a regular, never mind make any kind of an impact.

Or in the AHL. Its as likely

pdk3l.jpg

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
If anyones confused he passed it behind himself from behind the net to the open guy beside the net

adam94

BU Terriers
Nov 16, 2011
Long Island
Gaudreau played great last night, I gotta hand it to him. I go to BU and I was worried about him the whole week. Our defense did play like ****, though.

Woodtkachuk

Jun 2, 2011
The entire defense looks horrendous in that GIF... Dear God.

Agreed. But then again same could be said about Canada's defence when they went up against him during wjc. Regardless the fact that he even thought to make that pass was pretty impressive.

Aug 3, 2010

It's not even fair how easily he slips through that defence. What team is he playing and I wonder how they are ranked? Not trying to downplay his accomplishments but it's ridiculous! Those hands of his are insane.

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
It's not even fair how easily he slips through that defence. What team is he playing and I wonder how they are ranked? Not trying to downplay his accomplishments but it's ridiculous! Those hands of his are insane.

BC is playing against Army. They are currently 0-3 on the season.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
BC is playing against Army. They are currently 0-3 on the season.

Everytime Gaudreau scores a highlight reel goal, someone has to say "but the team he's playing sucks".

If his opposing D is always so bad, how come no one else in the league is scoring these goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad