LW Jackson Leppard - Prince George Cougars, WHL (2018 Draft)

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
Product of North Vancouver. He has the highest compete level you will ever see.

already 6"1 and 180 this left winger reminds many of Andrew Ladd.

Once to keep a eye on in Northern British Columbia

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
real good player in bantam... looking forward to see him next year in junior. Also to note Jansen Harkin's little brother Jonas(dman) will be in PG next year. Todd Harkins is doing a good job up in PG as the GM and getting some extremely skilled coastal kids committed to playing up there.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Wow, another great name.

Seems like the WHL has a lot of them.

haha last years draft had quite a few good names...

Jet Woo
Luka Burzan
Ethan Cap
Jackson Leppard
Riley Stotts
Kaeden Taphorn
Seth Bafaro
Montana Onyebuchi
Brendan Budy
Baxter Anderson
Luka Zazula

just to name a few haha

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
3 goals in his last 4 games. Already beat his goal total from last year.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I really like Jacksons game. I don't think he has first round talent though but he may surprise. I would say the Andrew Ladd is a decent comparison.

Jackson is definitely a more rugged winger who is hard in on the forecheck and willing to take the body.

I think he has average hands. He's not going to dance his way around everyone and score. He's going to go through everyone and score.

He is so tenacious that even last year he was impressing me. Last year he didn't produce because he was in limited minutes as the team was stacked last year, but he played the game right and did the little things.

Last edited:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I don’t think he has first round potential but I could see him rise to the 2nd round with the continuation off of the good start he’s had. Projected in the 4th right now for me, but rising.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad