LW Emil Heineman (2020, 43rd, FLA, traded to CGY; traded to MTL)

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I can see him going in the first round. If not could be the steal of the draft. Excellent goal scorer and plays the game hard

Nice to hear.

Great season so far this year, 6g, 3a in his last 10 games. 11g, 16 points in 36 games.

I think Habs grab a good prospect in this trade.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
One of my favourite players from this draft class.

Great motor, good skater, extremely relentless on the forecheck, and very high IQ in both the D zone and O zone.

Would have really loved for Avs to get him if they would have had a 2nd round pick, and Fwiw I took him at 45th in the Avs board mock draft :)

If you have the same opinion about him right now, it's really good to hear for Habs fan like me!

Reactions: Richard88

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Based on video, he reminds me of Alex Killorn. I don't know if it's a good comparison.

sasha barkov

Nov 4, 2016
Thanks, More I read about him, more I believe that he is a really good prospect.
He's legit , been following him since his d+1 when he started to look legit in u20's and he has been fun to track in the SHL as every year he gets better and better. He's a swiss army knife player that I see being a great top 6 piece that is a good two way player that works and gets in the dirty areas as well as solid offensive tools.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
As a Panthers fan, I hated losing him. But for Bennett, it was worth the price.
That Bennett trade was a steal the moment it happened. Literally should have cost 2-3 times more than what Florida paid. Especially when you consider the sweetheart contract he signed afterwards.

Dude is an all situations 1b/2a center who can skate, carry the puck, distribute, and crash the net, while adding tons of physicality and intensity. Only Verhaege and Barkov have scored more 5v5 points since he became a Panther.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Nice, can't believe how more entertaining this was compared to the habs flyers game last night. Looking forward to seeing Heineman at training camp. I think he makes the big team starting next year.

I thought he might need a few months in Laval to start the season but seeing him put up 4 goals in 4 games plus he had an assist that was taken away, but even beyond the production he's looked the part as he's been one of Laval's best players in the last 2 games imo. so maybe he won't need the time, camp should be a ton of fun with all these kids that will be there.

Reactions: Eegs and HabbyGuy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1