LW Cameron Critchlow - Halifax Mooseheads QMJHL (overager)

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
this guy has no NHL potential at all...he is a decent CHLer for a role player and will probably attend CIS next year...but as for NHL I would not even bring him up for...and he is not even close to a Gregory Campbell....lol

Kevin Forbes

Jul 29, 2002
Nova Scotia
www.kforbesy.ca
He didn't play with Mckinnon a bunch

Probably played half the season with him.

Critchlow played the first few months on a line with Cuzner and Randell
When Ryan came back, he formed a line with him and Ashley for a little while.
When Frk came back, Critchlow-MacKinnon-Frk was a line for a while.
Drouin moved into that spot with MacKinnon-Frk in March full-time and stayed there for the playoffs.

That's going off the lineup sheets.

In the actual games, I would say it was a little more, as they often subbed Critchlow in on MacKinnon's line late in games to be a bit of a defensive conscience.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
i think he got invited to camp by someone.

His game 7 against Quebec was unreal. 4-4 going into OT and all of our goals scored by him. He took the team on his back, Drouin scored the OT winner and I think Critch got an assist on that too. Aside from that, I wasn't that big on him. I'm not sure he will ever be a regular NHL'er but he could definitely be in the AHL.

SPORTSMANIAC

Nov 15, 2004
Lewiston, Maine
mvn.com
i think he got invited to camp by someone.

His game 7 against Quebec was unreal. 4-4 going into OT and all of our goals scored by him. He took the team on his back, Drouin scored the OT winner and I think Critch got an assist on that too. Aside from that, I wasn't that big on him. I'm not sure he will ever be a regular NHL'er but he could definitely be in the AHL.

Edmonton

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
He didn't play with Mckinnon a bunch

You must not of watched him from January on...

What's with the bump on this thread? Do we need to praise Critch some more? :naughty: He's gotta make EDM after than playoffs :bow:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad