[FIELDSET="Game day Notes"]
-Jultz is still here.
-Why is Jultz still here?
-First start for LB!!!
-Happy Valentines Day, Soli.
[/FIELDSET]

giphy.gif

McDeathbyCheerios*

I hope that Brossoit plays well and doesn't have to get pulled... That wouldn't be good lol

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
C'mon Oil!!!
If the Oil win, they tie WPG in points..:amazed:

That has to be disappointing for Jets fans....Buff, Trouba, Myers on D, Ladd, Wheeler, Ehlers, etc..that should be a playoff team.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Can someone shop Lenny waiting for drinking time into McDavid time. Because that's what it feels like.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
MacT, you had a lot of duds but the Smid trade wasn't one. No matter how many people on this forum were saying it was bad.

DavidOilTroops

Jun 28, 2014
North Bay
I just want McDavid to rack up some points.

I have a feeling Jets are gonna come out throwing their weight around. Our marshmallows will cower. And it will be game over.

Isnt this another HNIC game too? Dont we usually play poorly during those broadcasts?

Last edited:

Dakine879

Apr 24, 2015
Edmonton
I just want McDavid to rack up some points.

I have a feeling Jets are gonna come out throwing their weight around. Our marshmallows will cower. And it will be game over.

Isnt this another HNIC game too? Dont we usually play poorly during those broadcasts?

Yep yep and yep.

We're gonna get ambushed tonight. 4-1 jets.

Hope I'm wrong. Go LB

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Just don't get outshot 45-22 like last Jets game, please.

Same result would be nice though.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
I predict a McBlender tonight for the middle 2 lines. Hoping to see Hall - Drai - Kassian line for a few minutes.

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
Jets are big boys. Might not be a fun night. Having said that, they have been very inconsistent. Winnable IMO but the physical play will be tough.

oilers83

Feb 14, 2008
I predict a McBlender tonight for the middle 2 lines. Hoping to see Hall - Drai - Kassian line for a few minutes.

I have wanted to see this line as well. It'd be nice to have Kass go to the net, instead of Teddy "I'm allergic to body checking" Purcell standing around getting in the way.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
It's Pavelec in net, you guys have nothing to worry about. McDavid scores first career Hatty tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad