GDT: LVII | "Getting It Over With" | Oilers @ Yotes | 2.17.18 | 2:00 PM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Biggest issue Oilers have is the reffing bias been so obvious since we drafted McDavid if the team does not take a stand and start yelling about it and exposing it we will never see it change McDavid now has 6 points taken away by called back goals this year

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Biggest issue Oilers have is the reffing bias been so obvious since we drafted McDavid if the team does not take a stand and start yelling about it and exposing it we will never see it change McDavid now has 6 points taken away by called back goals this year

I get the feeling McDavid telling the refs to review his shootout goal didn' h matters much either. It's gotten worse since then in my opinion.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
lol, there was a blatant pick play on Pulju a couple shifts of his ago. Of course ignored by a ref looking right at it.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I get the feeling McDavid telling the refs to review his shootout goal didn' h matters much either. It's gotten worse since then in my opinion.

We can score an empty netter and somehow it’ll be called back via Goalie interference

Reactions: McFuhryous

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Net pulled and we have f***ing Lucic out there. Do we honestly think Lucic is a better option over a guy like Khaira, or Slepyshev or even Strome?

RinkRatOil

Aug 3, 2009
Where is the breaking point? Something has to give right? Someones gotta get traded or fired asap right?

Reactions: PulYou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad