Luostarinen signs 3-year contract with Panthers

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Interesting Zito calls him a center. Maybe that means next year we see Lundell on the wing.

Really like Luo and wish we could've signed him for an extra couple years, but I get the timing for him. Takes him to his age 29 year, which would be a perfect time for him to sign a long-term contract that takes him to retirement age.

Assuming Luo stays 3rd line and also Rodrigues, that's a really really solid 3rd line for the next 4 years.

Reactions: harv33173

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Interesting Zito calls him a center. Maybe that means next year we see Lundell on the wing.

Really like Luo and wish we could've signed him for an extra couple years, but I get the timing for him. Takes him to his age 29 year, which would be a perfect time for him to sign a long-term contract that takes him to retirement age.

Assuming Luo stays 3rd line and also Rodrigues, that's a really really solid 3rd line for the next 4 years.
If say we say sign Tarasenko and give Lundy his 8 year deal, I'd really consider running
Lundell-Barkov-Tarasenko as our first line

Our third could be
Rodriguez-Luo-Reino

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
So much deserved. With the signing of ERod and Luosto's extension, our middle-6 is in a very good shape for awhile whatever happens with Reinhart next year, and Bennett in 2 years. And it puts pressure on Lundell to improve after his sophomore "slump" - can't wait for him to find his next higher gear whereas I am wondering how high Luosto's ceiling actually is going to be

Reactions: harv33173

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad