Injury Report: Luongo (update: Lu says "I'm fine")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
The Washington Capitals. Bunch of D Bags. They really needed Gudbranson in this one imo.

Lu is a boss. He'll be back.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Hope he gets back. I was watching it live and it looked to me like Ovechkin could have tried to take evasive action but did not bother and put his shoulder in. I am not saying he went out of his way to hit Luongo but I don't know that he put max effort into getting out of the way.

I am not a Florida fan but there was no main board thread so I came here.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Hope he gets back. I was watching it live and it looked to me like Ovechkin could have tried to take evasive action but did not bother and put his shoulder in. I am not saying he went out of his way to hit Luongo but I don't know that he put max effort into getting out of the way.

I am not a Florida fan but there was no main board thread so I came here.

You have it right. He didn't go out of his way but he wasn't going to pull up. I expect that by now. These two teams go hard at each other.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
@GeorgeRichards: For all questioning whether Roberto Luongo suffered a concussion: Must have passed test or wouldn't be allowed on the bench right now.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
So, Lu came back to the bench meaning he passed the test meaning he's negative for a concussion?

Last edited:

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
So, Lu came back to the bench meaning he passed the test meaning he's negative for a concussion?

I read the protocol and this is true.

IF it was a concussion issue which coach wouldn't admit to.

He is still not out of woods as symptoms may arise 3,4,5 days later.

But I'm optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad