Proposal: Lundqvist&Zuccarello+2019 2nd round pick to Vegas for Dansk,Hyka,Leschyshyn,Whitecloud

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
NYR: G HLundqvist,F MZuccarello, 2019 2nd round pick
-> VGK

VGK: G ODansk, F THyka, F CLeschyshyn, D ZWhitecloud
-> NYR

If you ask why??? I dunno, Rangers are rebuilding, neither of the two belong to the rebuild,
both want to win the SC, especially King Henrik, would deserve one, right?.

I know there are still doubters what comes to the Knight's. Yes, this season has not been par
with last season, however... its been a sum of many things, don't yet count them out yet
and adding someone like Lundqvist to back up Fleury and Zuccarello bolster the offence...

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
It's kinda silly to even ponder it, cause Lundqvist is never leaving NY. He is gonna be a Ranger for life.

Winning a Stanley Cup for him would be great. But his legacy and his brand > a Stanley Cup on another team, for him.

From all that I have read, heard about him, he won't leave. And I don't blame him. I get it.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I get that Hank's value is low due to his age/decline and caphit/contract and Zucc is a rental... but this deal does nothing for the Rangers AND they give up a second too?

Do any of those guys even project to play in the NHL (not counting Dansk and his backup-backup-backup stint from last year)?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Zuccarello for Hague and 2nd.

No use talking about Lundqvist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad