Lundqvist makes major changes to his game

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT
what in the **** dude. i am not reading this ****.
Par fort
what in the **** dude. i am not reading this ****.
Yeah, definitely went "a little" long, Iike the Ranger's Cup drought, but was watching over a sick child so had all the time in the world....regardless, your response is a classic Penguin fan's response...when things get a little rough (as my post no doubt was), just give up, quit, stop reading/watching.

Your glorious team had horrendous attendance less than 7 years from Mario's 2nd Cup...and hit the league bottom in 2003-2004, with only one sellout that entire season.

It is a mighty big glass house you guys live in with all your Stanley Cups...

Ultimate Warrior

Mar 3, 2004
So I was thinking about this the other day. Lundqvist and Luongo are basically mirror images of each other. Lundqvist 2:33 career GAA, .920 SP, Luongo 2:50 career GAA, .919 SP. Both of these netminders entered the league around the same time period and played on awful teams. After a few years, both were backstops for Stanley Cup contending teams but ultimately came up short of winning a championship on a few different occasions. They did however both win gold medals at the Winter Olynpics for their nations. With all of these facts, why are these two players viewed so differently by the media?

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Never a question in my mind Lundqvist was a great goalie and a sure fire Hall of Famer. As a Devils fan we've had some great battles over the years. We love to hate him. But now that it looks like his career is on the decline (though not a fall off a cliff rapid decline) I wonder what the future holds for him. I think the Rangers window to win a Cup closed last season. Though they are still pretty good. At this point if he wants to win a Cup it has to be elsewhere, with a lighter workload

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
he's a great goalie but he's a massive baby
NoqjegE.gif

Yea because he does that every game. Should we post all the goalies who have snapped a stick over the crossbar? Or every player who slammed his stick against the glass after a penalty? So many babies!

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
Never a question in my mind Lundqvist was a great goalie and a sure fire Hall of Famer. As a Devils fan we've had some great battles over the years. We love to hate him. But now that it looks like his career is on the decline (though not a fall off a cliff rapid decline) I wonder what the future holds for him. I think the Rangers window to win a Cup closed last season. Though they are still pretty good. At this point if he wants to win a Cup it has to be elsewhere, with a lighter workload

It’s nice to see an unbiased post about a Rangers player (especially Lundqvist) from a devils fan. Cheers dude, and good luck honestly. The devils have some nice shiny new toys this year.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
It’s nice to see an unbiased post about a Rangers player (especially Lundqvist) from a devils fan. Cheers dude, and good luck honestly. The devils have some nice shiny new toys this year.

Thanks! Yea it looks like we're on the upswing with a fast, fun, young team finally. The Rangers are formidable as always and don't really appear to be headed towards those hard/rebuild times some anticipated. They've done quite well retooling on the go. Grabner and Desharnais have been good pickups

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00