Lundmark's Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
I still have high hopes for the kid (a strong 2nd liner) but is it with the Rangers? Who was the last top 6 forward they've developed? Really, does anyone know :dunno: Nik Sundstrom and Mike York come as close as gets.

I'm sure if given the proper icetime and linemates, he could have a breakout year of sorts.

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
Hero of Tragedy said:
I still have high hopes for the kid (a strong 2nd liner) but is it with the Rangers? Who was the last top 6 forward they've developed? Really, does anyone know :dunno: Nik Sundstrom and Mike York come as close as gets.

I'm sure if given the proper icetime and linemates, he could have a breakout year of sorts.

Walt Tkaczuk. :lol

Vipers

May 17, 2002
Visit site
lowetide said:
Walt Tkaczuk. :lol

Never. This guy is competing with the wrong team. Sather was giving all the icetime to his "stars". Like Weight, a long time ago, like York, a couple of years ago, he will develop with an other team. Everything depends of the philosophy of the new head office.
He, still have 1st or 2nd line potential, but time is running. (23-24 yrs. old, next year)

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Lundmark

Was: 2-way star; 20 goals, 60 points in a season.
Now: Like ex-Ranger Manny Malhotra he'll probably end up on an expansion team or become waiver wire fodder.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
I'd say about a 10-15 goal a year player. One of those players who seems destined for Europe

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
That guy only needs to play elsewhere..... or with Jagr. ;-) Hopefully, the Rangers will leave the no.2 center spot to Lundmark at the start of the year if they don't trade him.

Unknownbutfamous

Apr 11, 2004
He needs to play wing, and have a playmaking center. His rookie year he was awesome on the wing! I hope Slats does not trade him away. I see him as a solid second line winger with a chance to be a first line sniper.

TrampsLikeUs

Apr 13, 2004
Hohoq
www.garnetdonkey.com
He could have been great, but years of total mismanagement and bad coaching have rendered him a shell of what he could be. Hell, he's not even as good as he was when he broke into the league, and he's what, 24 years old? :banghead:

However, with the proper coach and linemates, there is still time for him to develop. Will it be with the Rangers? I hope so, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad