Proposal: Lundell for JT Miller

BillyZito

Feb 13, 2022
Miller for Tippett + Vatrano and 2023 3rd that becomes 2nd if Florida makes Conference finals

Last edited:

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
There was a Montreal fan that legit thought they could get Lundell for Chiariot if they took back Hornqvist's contract.

I guess hope runs eternal, the kid’s an absolute stud and I’m glad it’s being recognized…but people need to understand that Zito loved Lundell before he put on a Cats sweater and said he was going to to Finland to get him for this season if he had to. Obviously a joke, but it showed how much Zito wanted him on the team. Further, Zito isn’t looking to move Horny, who has a NMC.

I was told that Lundell+ was being asked for by Vancouver. I was also told a lot of teams were hot for Miller and that Rutherford wanted to get a trade done sooner rather than later. Was I lied to by insiders pumping things?

you were told this by whom? Rutherford can ask for Barkov, Huberdeau, and Ek for Miller but that doesn’t mean he’ll get that for him. Iow, he can ask for all he wants, doesn’t mean he’ll get it. But, that’s negotiations.

OneSniffTwoSniff

Jan 18, 2022
lol Zito would have to be drunk and high on meth to consider that. You simply can't trade for a player like Lundell, he is insane at the both ends of the ice at the age of 20.

I think he holds more value than the 2022 1st overrall pick (Shane Wright) right now.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
ELC contracts, and youth, are just too valuable. Nothing against Miller, who has all sorts of value.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Lundell and a 2nd for Miller and Poolman

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
Lundell on his ELC + if he’s bridged afterwards is a cost controlled asset Florida will need to ensure depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad