Recalled/Assigned: Luke Witkowski, Jonathan Marchessault, Cedric Paquette re-assigned to Syracuse

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Marchessault, Paquette, Witkowski re-assigned to Crunch. Roster now stands at 24 with Drouin probably starting season on IR. Need to be at 23 by eobd tomorrow. Namestnikov and Sustr still with team.

Last edited by a moderator:

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Witkowski, Marchessault, Paquette - re-assigned to Syracuse - roster now stands at 24. Need to be at 23 by eobd tomorrow.

i bet it's Panik, if it was Kuchie/Vladdy they would have sent them today.

trying to squeeze Panik in so that other teams rosters are set.

if true, trade rumor board will go ******* telling us how they're team will definitely nab him, if HE EVEN GETS TO THEM AND ISNT GONE BY THEN, and then he will clear all mike lundin like so that the board can go back to telling us our players are garbage.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
i bet it's Panik, if it was Kuchie/Vladdy they would have sent them today.

trying to squeeze Panik in so that other teams rosters are set.

if true, trade rumor board will go ******* telling us how they're team will definitely nab him, if HE EVEN GETS TO THEM AND ISNT GONE BY THEN, and then he will clear all mike lundin like so that the board can go back to telling us our players are garbage.

Can't be Panik. Would have been placed on waivers by noon today. Thinking Drouin goes on IR and then Vladdy goes to Syracuse once Drouin is ready.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
also, first one to PM me telling me what the asterisks stand for will just flat out knock me out of my office executive spinny chair, and i will tell them what shirt i am wearing on opening night.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
also, first one to PM me telling me what the asterisks stand for will just flat out knock me out of my office executive spinny chair, and i will tell them what shirt i am wearing on opening night.

I'm assuming it has to do with simian feces?

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Can't be Panik. Would have been placed on waivers by noon today. Thinking Drouin goes on IR and then Vladdy goes to Syracuse once Drouin is ready.

oh, well, i am not a smart man, but if anyone is interested i am still a pro pick as a voucher for the best local italian eateries near/around the sarasota international airport

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Sustr has to have compromising pictures of senior Tampa management. He would have benefited a lot more from top four minutes in Syracuse rather than bottom pairing and press box minutes in Tampa.
On the plus side, Syracuse gets Wit, JAM, and Paquette to help round out the roster. Win for Syracuse.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Bolt Prospects ‏@BoltProspects
LET: So Vladdy and Sustr made the team. Connolly, Panik, too, though there wasn't much question because of waiver eligibility.
https://twitter.com/BoltProspects/status/519226244890505216

Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
#tblightning has to be down to 23 by Tuesday's 5 p.m. deadline
https://twitter.com/TBTimes_JSmith/status/519226243066392576

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Steve Yzerman says he does not expect to place Jonathan Drouin on injured reserve #tblightning
https://twitter.com/erlendssonTBO/status/519237815641858048

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Ok, so if they aren't putting Drouin on IR, what?

I want to know now!

Some speculation on twitter is Morrow, who hasn't played in the past few preseason games due to back spasms , could be going on IR instead. Hopefully Yzerman will address the media soon on it.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Ok, so if they aren't putting Drouin on IR, what?

I want to know now!

A couple of options:
1. Morrow is put on IR.
2. One of Namestnikov, Kucherov or Sustr is sent to Syracuse - they don't have to clear waivers.
3. One of Connolly, Panik or Barberio is sent to Syracuse - they have to clear waivers though.
4. SFY is working on trading one of Connolly, Panik or Barberio.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
A couple of options:
1. Morrow is put on IR.
2. One of Namestnikov, Kucherov or Sustr is sent to Syracuse - they don't have to clear waivers.
3. One of Connolly, Panik or Barberio is sent to Syracuse - they have to clear waivers though.
4. SFY is working on trading one of Connolly, Panik or Barberio.

Or it's none of those because it's SFY.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
They probably will just assign Namestnikov to the Everblades but he'll stay with the team and then place someone(Drouin/Morrow) on IR and we stay with the 24 we have.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Or it's none of those because it's SFY.

elminst.gif

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006
Does Ohlund need to be on the 23 man roster before being put back on LTIR?

Are there cap overage issues that might need to be dealt with via the final move(s)?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Does Ohlund need to be on the 23 man roster before being put back on LTIR?

Are there cap overage issues that might need to be dealt with via the final move(s)?

No, even if he did they would just assign Namestnikov or Sustr the immediately recall them.

I believe with Morrow on IR we're good now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad