Confirmed with Link: Luke Tuch sign with Habs (2 years ELC, start in 2024-2025) AHL 1-way 2023-2024

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
will people be patient with the player the next time he needs a few days to think about his contract ?

we know that answer. But many seem to post based off emotions vs logic, they don't think about what the player could be going through. It was said that Hughes and Hutson's agent had a deal done last week but couldn't sign it of course until his season ended.

So a different situation as you have a star in the league that is eager to get a taste of the NHL, but for others, when you make a choice to go back to school to try and win a National Championship, which is like saying you went back to your CHL team because they are hosting the Memorial Cup next year or you think they have a good chance to make it. To put in all that work only to fall just short it can be tough on these kids and they need some time to process what happened, think things over. In other cases from what i've heard, some don't want to sign say right away because of the optics for their teammates, they don't want them to think oh well we lost i'm out peace.

There's just so many factors and variables that posters should learn to just relax more and let things unfold a bit before jumping the gun and shooting off opinions from the hip.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
You're my favorite shitposter on this site

I even surprise myself at times.

giphy.gif

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Would be awesome to see Laval sneak into the playoffs and give recent additions like Tuch, Reinbacher, and Xhekaj some playoff experience. Maybe Mesar as well.

Same for Barron, Struble, Roy (once healthy), Heineman, Farrell, Mailoux, Trudeau, and Dobes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad