Luke Schenn Appreciation

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Definitely not a very skilled or good player but he was solid when used appropriately and always put in the effort and stood up for his teammates. I'm happy he's going to what should be a better situation for him.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
I will certainly not miss him standing in front of his goaltender while the other team is cycling, desperately trying to track the puck, undecided for a couple of seconds which foward to pick, and when he finally finds out where the puck is, it's actually already in the net.

Coppy

Apr 30, 2011
I think he could have actually been a really good defensemen, but he was mismanaged by two different organizations during the crucial years of his development. He'll be thought of as a disappointment by both fanbases largely because of where he was taken in the draft and who he was then traded for...

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Definitely not a very skilled or good player but he was solid when used appropriately and always put in the effort and stood up for his teammates. I'm happy he's going to what should be a better situation for him.

Accurate and perfectly said. All the best #22. I wonder if Mason is going to update his mask?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad