Celebrity Death: Luke Perry (52)

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Right before the reunion too.

I just read an article on Yahoo that he had no interest anyhow.

20 years ago, when I was more of an asshole, I would have made jokes about how Brenda and the blonde girl were distraught over Dylan's death. But having a stroke at 52 and passing away is way too young.

I stopped watching Riverdale after last season so I wonder how they'll explain this

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
So sad. I was in high school when 90210 first came on and kept on watching it in college, well, because some girl I was in love with watched it. And she was a Dylan (not a Brandon) girl.

RIP.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Had interesting tastes -- I'd happily point anyone to his good work in Oz and John From Cincinnati. I have a soft spot for the Buffy movie (one of several performances of his where he showed he had a clear sense of humor about himself). I read he is in Quentin Tarantino's new movie as well. Hope it proves to be a nice send off.
Too young. Sad.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Way too young, I stopped watching Riverdale he was good in his role, I would have never thought he would be on limited time.

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Very sad. Dylan McKay is iconic and Beverly Hills 90210 is one of my favorite all time tv shows. I was looking forward to seeing him in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I hope he filmed everything, or enough, that QT doesn't have to recast the role. Also, his son is headed toward a very, very nice career in wrestling. I think he is 21 or 22 and he is on a very good trajectory. A year or two from being one of the bigger names in pro wrestling outside of WWE. Unfortunate that Luke won't be able to watch that all happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00