Prospect Info: Lukas Vejdemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
Timmins seemed pretty excited about this guy in interview. Then again Timmins was overwhelmed on getting Collberg

And rightly so. Collberg was a fantastic pick at the time, he doesn't look like he will reach his potential, but that doesn't negate the truth that at the time, he was very much worthy of where he was picked at the draft.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
And rightly so. Collberg was a fantastic pick at the time, he doesn't look like he will reach his potential, but that doesn't negate the truth that at the time, he was very much worthy of where he was picked at the draft.

He seemed to have a late season resurgence in the AHL too after being injured a lot of the year. Would not count him out to make the NHL.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
VJ Rocking the toque

Excited to see how he does at the WJC camp

CIhbUnoW8AAJN-8.jpg

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
We all were.. we thought he'd be a 1st rounder.

He was a beast against his own age group.. for some reason he never developed to do better against men.

Yup. I'm not afraid to admit that I was pretty high on Collberg and thought he was going to develop into a top 6 player. I wonder if things would have been different for him if he would have went the CHL route...

Glad to see Vejdemo making the U20 team! I'm excited to see him play.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Yup. I'm not afraid to admit that I was pretty high on Collberg and thought he was going to develop into a top 6 player. I wonder if things would have been different for him if he would have went the CHL route...

Glad to see Vejdemo making the U20 team! I'm excited to see him play.

I was really high on Collberg despite his struggles in the SHL. But it's still early, just because he didn't do so well in his first year in North America, he still might turn into something good in time.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I was really high on Collberg despite his struggles in the SHL. But it's still early, just because he didn't do so well in his first year in North America, he still might turn into something good in time.

We were all high on Collberg. :(

Really liked his game. He's still got potential, but he's kind of like a Baertschi type of prospect now. High upside, but very unlikely to reach it.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
Apparently he's 6'0 and not 6'2.

But he looks taller than 6'0 on video, so who knows.

Last edited:

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
And his teeth. Doesn't look like a hockey player at all.

Need a few good ol' sherwood swings.

And his happiness too, a couple of head shots should put him in a permanent depression wich can only be relieved once a year, when he drinks from the cup. Like all the true winers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad