Lucic vs. McCormick

Ron Barr

Doing it to Death
Dec 23, 2009
bdddddddet
McCormick just looked too tired to fight. He probably just stepped in so Chris Butler would stop making himself look like a fool.

seeking*

Holy crap how can Bruins find stand that commentator? He's annoying as hell.

Win by Lucic but not much of a fight.

I thought Edwards call on that was amazing, got my blood pumping with the excitement and the fans and all

bills44

Jun 12, 2008
Amherst, NY
McCormick was at the end of his shift. Nice spot picking by Lucic.

I did enjoy seeing Colin's lil' boy get his ass whipped by McCormick earlier in the game, though

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
It's hysterical that Looch is getting all aggy with Chris Butler (0 career fighting majors) and Edwards doesn't say anything, but immediately starts yammering about how Campbell vs McCormick was such a huge mismatch.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
It's hysterical that Looch is getting all aggy with Chris Butler (0 career fighting majors) and Edwards doesn't say anything, but immediately starts yammering about how Campbell vs McCormick was such a huge mismatch.

Lucic and Butler didn't fight... Lucic jawed at him as he and Horton were tied up.

Campbell and McCormick did fight.

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
Because everybody thought it was Butler who threw Horton down, Butler even got the extra 2. It was just talk anyway, Lucic never touched him.

The better question is, where were all the Sabres while Lucic was getting in Butler's face while he's locked up with Horton? He was in his face for a good 15 seconds before McCormick came over.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Funny how McCormick was clearly yelling "I'll fraking fight ya, I'll fraking fight ya"

and didn't do anything during the fight. Geesh.

seeking*

Because everybody thought it was Butler who threw Horton down, Butler even got the extra 2. It was just talk anyway, Lucic never touched him.

The better question is, where were all the Sabres while Lucic was getting in Butler's face while he's locked up with Horton? He was in his face for a good 15 seconds before McCormick came over.

Myers was quick to pass through and not get too involved, don't blame him though, self preservation

Horton got knocked down with a cross check high, it is no wonder there would be some angry discussion after that

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
McCormick was at the end of his shift. Nice spot picking by Lucic.

I did enjoy seeing Colin's lil' boy get his ass whipped by McCormick earlier in the game, though

McCormik fighting a punching bag like Campbell isn't spot picking ? Good thing he got murdered by a guy who can actually fight or else some would think he's actually tough. Now let's see Myers drop the gloves for once instead of playing like a 5'7 guy

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
hahahaha ****ing love Lucic, it's a god damn shame he plays for the Bruins. I particularly enjoyed seeing Lucic getting in Butlers face, i betcha Butler was ******** himself. Good on McCormick for eventually coming over and taking on Lucic

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
the Gaustad vs McQuaid fight was a pretty solid tilt. seems like this was quite the doozy of a hockey game

BoyntBergie

Mar 9, 2004
McCormick wasn't picking his spot with Campbell, it looked to me like the latter instigated it.

Horton and Lucic were after Butler because Butler was trying to get Marchand to go in an earlier scrum. Just like they should be.

Anyone who says they wouldn't love to have those 2 on the same line on their team is just lying.

Aurel Joliat

May 21, 2010
Ottawa, ON, CA
Lucic is pretty tough against Montreal, Buffalo, Carolina, Tampa Bay...

Where are you Milan against Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Anaheim, Islanders... he never fight against those teams !

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Lucic is pretty tough against Montreal, Buffalo, Carolina, Tampa Bay...

Where are you Milan against Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Anaheim, Islanders... he never fight against those teams !

On his fight card:

Eager (Philly), Ruutu (Pitt), Witt (NYI), Wallace (Pitt), Brown (Ana).

Nice try though.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
McCormik fighting a punching bag like Campbell isn't spot picking ? Good thing he got murdered by a guy who can actually fight or else some would think he's actually tough. Now let's see Myers drop the gloves for once instead of playing like a 5'7 guy

He got murdered? So one big swing and a miss vs. a guy who was dogged at the end of his shift = murdered??? :laugh:

If anyone got murdered the it was Horton who got put down by a guy who might be shorter than his mom. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad