lucic borowiski looked like a flag between them

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Lucic/ border ski whose stick was that stuck between them? The linesmen should have told them to hold up, pull the stick out of the way and let em go.

I can see why lucic was peeved but the hit was nothing special.

A strange tilt.

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
Lucic/ border ski whose stick was that stuck between them? The linesmen should have told them to hold up, pull the stick out of the way and let em go.

I can see why lucic was peeved but the hit was nothing special.

A strange tilt.

Lucic's stick.

Very awkward fight with it tied up in the jersey.

FanHabtic*

Borochicky can't even handle PK Subban, what is he doing fighting Looch?

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Borochicky can't even handle PK Subban, what is he doing fighting Looch?

Can't even handle? He beat him and PK had to be saved by the refs.

I guess the fact that a Habs player fought a tough guy and didn't end up in the hospital is an accomplishment though, fair enough.

Moose Head

Mar 12, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Can't even handle? He beat him and PK had to be saved by the refs.

I guess the fact that a Habs player fought a tough guy and didn't end up in the hospital is an accomplishment though, fair enough.

Both of you are wrong. The Subban/Boro fight was a draw, maybe slight edge to Boro, with both guys flipping and falling throughout and nobody landing anything decent with the ref constantly interfering. I don't think anybody can say one 'handled' the other.

As for the Lucic/Boro tilt, the refs certainly didn't do a good job protecting the two fighters. If that stick had hurt one of the them, the anti-crap would be flying right now.

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Both of you are wrong. That fight was a draw, maybe slight edge to Boro, with both guys flipping and falling throughout and nobody landing anything decent with the ref constantly interfering. I don't think anybody can say one 'handled' the other.

As for the OP, refs certainly didn't do a good job protecting the two fighters. If that stick had hurt one of the them, the crap would be flying.

The hell are you talking about? Are you drunk?

Lucic mauled him, and put him on his face with the last punch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad