Lucas Wallmark

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=39022

This guy looks interesting 33 points (12-21) in 14 games in j18 isn´t bad at all for a 15-year old. (eliteprospects isnt up to date). I know he was tv-pucken mvp chosen over guys like Liljendahl and Crus-Rydberg. Can anyone enlighten me how he play? Anyone watching Skellefteå j18 games?

I saw him play a couple of games in the TV-pucken tournament about two months ago. I really liked this kid. He has some good overall skills where maybe his hockey sense and work ethics stood out the most. He reminded me about Zetterberg quite a lot. This is something I said about Adam Pettersson too two years ago and he hasn't really panned out...yet at least :)

feffan

Sep 9, 2010
Malmö
Haven´t seen any matches myself, but he´s getting a lot of praise for his play and collecting points on his loanstint to Karlskrona in Allsvenskan.

Jonteeh

Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Just scored a goal in the first game of the SHL season.

I keep wondering how on earth everyone passed up on him at the draft..

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
How can this guy make the WJC20 Sweden team with an other year of eligibility and not being drafted? I understand that he isn't the fastest skater, but he most be very good in other area of the game to compensate...

Enbom

Dec 22, 2013
Göteborg, Sweden
How can this guy make the WJC20 Sweden team with an other year of eligibility and not being drafted? I understand that he isn't the fastest skater, but he most be very good in other area of the game to compensate...
In all honesty, we including himself, thought he was going to be picked; but in some way he wasn't. Not even as a high number.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad