Confirmed with Link: Lucas Raymond signs 3 Year ELC

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
My party immediately got shit on with the news that it doesn't start until next season.

His surgery was supposed to take 8 weeks and that was announced about 8 weeks ago.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
What is unclear right now is where he’ll go. Raymond could join the Red Wings or the Griffins for the rest of the season. My guess is that the team wants to get him back to playing hockey as soon as possible.
Seattle Expansion Draft Series: Article 7 - Detroit Part 2

I think it's safe to say he won't be in Detroit this year with the ELC not starting till next year

maybe he signs a tryout deal with the Griffins and plays there

maybe he just stays in Europe and plays in the worlds

maybe he's still injured and doesn't play any more hockey this year at all(hopefully not)

Reactions: SirloinUB

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
The only reason I'm pointing out that he was born in 2002 is to make you all feel old.

You're welcome.
Dick.

I hit that point when I bought my first hunting license in WA. I pull out my hunter's ed card and the girl at the counter tells me that I'm grandfathered because of my age. The cutoff date is Jan. 1, 1972, I'm old.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
After the last three games and knowing that some of our players are starting to trickle over from Europe to at least be playing in GR, it kind of makes all the pain of the past few years a little easier to manage. Really hoping these kids pan out and do really well for us for the foreseeable future. Really is an exciting time for the fans. We can kind of dream of seeing good hockey again.

David D

Apr 1, 2018
Any news on if Petruzelli, Berggren or Johannson have signed their entry level contracts? Sorry in advance for the misspelling of their names.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Are we going to see Next year
Bergreen-Veleno- Raymond line in GR
Hope not, some of them should be with RW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad