Lucas Mercuri

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
So Lucas Mercuri didn't report to Val d'Or and since then he is missing in action... not listed on the Midget AAA website and didn't play with any team during pre-season or the start of the season. Doesn't seem to be listed in Junior AAA either.

Is he going stade side?

The other top prospect whom I can't find anywhere is Zacharie Bordeleau, the Halifax draft pick. Isn't listed anywhere on the Midget AAA website.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Think Bordeleau was cut by Jonquiere after being kicked out of SSF. No idea where he will play. Mercuri I believe is going US

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
Zach Bordeleau reported to Halifax's camp, even played a few pre-season games against Cape Breton.

Interesting tho, I'll have to take a look where they ended up.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Why was he kicked out by SSF?

Well to be exact I'm not sure he was kicked out but he didn't go to camp there and wasn't protected by them. As for the specifics, I don't know much about them. I only know he was drafted by Jonquiere and didn't make the team.

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
I’m a Halifax fan and I believe I seen Bordeleau play against Cape Breton in a preseason game. He was cut from the team. They recently made 8 call ups while players go to NHL Camps and he wasn’t any of the call ups. I have a paper with the players roster for the game I witnessed and I do believe he was there. It was the only game he played in the preseason. Not sure where he is at the moment but I’ll keep you updated if I do find anything.

Last edited:

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Lucas Mercuri has commited to the Universty of Vermont according to his twitter. He will play for Salisbury Prep School in USHS now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad