Lucas Gore

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone thinks Lucas Gore will get a contract with an NHL team or maybe a shot in a tryout?

I really know absolutely nothing about him, other than he's been very good the last couple weeks, culminating in a 77 save performance the other night (shootout loss I think). I think he's 21, so well past his draft year.

Any thoughts?

WHL Chilliwack Bruins is his team.

Analyzer*

Not sure, but whatever team has Ben Blood should draft him. Put them on a line and you could have "Blood and Gore" together.

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
Just to bring this up again, I think he should at the very least get invited to a camp. He had a .911 sv% on a struggling team, was the only reason they made the playoffs, and has been amazing in the playoffs even though they're probably going to lose. He is a 20 year old, so he'll have to go somewhere once Chilliwack gets kicked out.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
definitely should get a look, but not sure what franchise he'd fit into

hopefully somebody, anybody will sign him and at least give him a chance in the AHL or ECHL

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Not sure, but whatever team has Ben Blood should draft him. Put them on a line and you could have "Blood and Gore" together.

Blood is Senators property.

Our only goaltending prospect is Lehner so signing a guy like Gore wouldnt be such a bad idea.

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
Was wondering how many here think he has NHL potential, and if he still can play 1 more year of junior, since he will be 21 in October?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad