Lub injury updates?

Crosscrease14

Dec 16, 2014
I've seen a lot of punches in my life and that has to be the softest one that put someone out like that

I saw the replay and thought he dived. But then he didn't return, so it must have done damage
I think it comes down to placement and Bush not suspecting a sucker punch. His back was turned and not braced.

A shot to the right area doesn't require a lot of force.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
I think it comes down to placement and Bush not suspecting a sucker punch. His back was turned and not braced.

A shot to the right area doesn't require a lot of force.
I think it’s pretty weird that people are criticizing about the amount of impact required on a direct headblow to knock out and concuss an individual.

Reactions: NinjaKick

Stinger8

Feb 16, 2021
Well, Simmonds is going to have to feed Taylor Hall the new Brad Marchand cereal the next time we play Boston.
The next time Simmonds goes after someone will be since early I.E. 10 games into the season? I forget was it a Canadien? He has gone soooft. Had his second child he is on cruise control. I think he still believes he can impact games with his pillowy soft hands. Has a guaranteed contract for next year 35 years old (when the contract is in effect) cruise time cash your cheque.

Reactions: HolyCrap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad