Lub injury updates?

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Team/organizational depth is looking to be tested now in a couple of areas...hoping that it's just for now.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Per Keefe, both Lub & Holl to be re-evaluated in the morning...If Lub misses anytime, I really have no idea how it can be justified that Hall gets no suspension

Reactions: BayStBullies

TopCheese

Mar 16, 2016
canada
Was watching the bruins feed and was not suprised by their incompetence and ignorance. Said that Hall should not have even gotten a penalty on that play. He sucker punched him square in the jaw and it looked like Lyub may have lose consciousness for a second or 2

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Was watching the bruins feed and was not suprised by their incompetence and ignorance. Said that Hall should not have even gotten a penalty on that play. He sucker punched him square in the jaw and it looked like Lyub may have lose consciousness for a second or 2
I mean, its NESN, if that situation were reversed, they'd never shut up about how it was a great injustice to the Bruins.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Keefe didn't say much, but made it seem like both Boosh & Holl were precautionary hold-outs in the third. Didn't seem particularly concerned about long term with either of them.

Watching the incident back, it doesn't look like a really bad injury at all, either.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
This would be a terrible blow for us if he’s concussed. He’s been an absolute unit and anchor back there, way better than I expected so far but it’ll be massively set back to his physicality for remainder of season and playoffs if he is concussed. Hope he’s ok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad