16. abo9
17. McMullet
18. Llamamoto
19. Dabeast
20. McDoused
21. 506
22. hockeynorth

Rules
- Each day a grouping of players will be released around 8pm EST. You will have 24 hours to PM me your offers for each player (nothing else besides the highest money matters). Each player will sign to the highest bidder at the end of the 24 hours, at which time the next grouping will be released.

- There will be 10 days worth of bidding for each GM to build their 20 man roster (12F, 6D, 2G), followed by voting. Each day will have on average 2 players per team.

- The objective is to build the best team for the 2023-24 season.

- Salary cap: 100M

- You can bid on as many players as you want but you are stuck with whoever you bid highest on.

- Minimum bid: 1M

- Bids must be made in 0.1M increments

- You cannot decrease a bid once it has been submitted.

- Players who receive no bids will be temporarily removed from the game. They may be made available after all initial days of bidding are complete.

- If you bid on too many players and are over the cap, you are allowed to drop anyone you want in the end. HOWEVER, 75% of the contract for the player you dropped will remain on your payroll, so don't just bid on everyone and think you can just dump whoever you want conveniently later. You can only drop a maximum of THREE players.

- Ties: In the event of a tied bid, I will ask each person involved in the tie what is the maximum bid they are willing to do. Whoever re-bids higher will get the player. Each person in the re-bid will have the 24 hours to re-bid on that player, but the player will sign as soon as all people involved reply. If neither person involved in the tie bid is willing to up their offer at all, I will flip a coin.

NOTE: Not every player in the NHL will be available in this draft - since we aren't operating with a full 32 teams here and want to create competitive bidding and cap management. Pretty well every top-6 F, top-4 D or starting goalie will be available, but there will be a lot of the middle of the roster type of players that won't be.

*all rules are subject to change*
*my discretion will be used as needed*

Shoutout to m0pe for drafting the original ruleset!

Last edited:
Reactions: McDoused

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
All participants should have just received a codeword via HF PM.

You will need to use this when submitting bids in the Google Forms.

This is to prevent people from submitting bids on behalf of someone else.

Please do not share your codeword.

Reactions: hockeynorth

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Day One and the Google Form link are posted in the bidding thread.

• Love
Reactions: McDoused

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Well oops. Didn’t realize we started

All participants should have just received a codeword via HF PM.

You will need to use this when submitting bids in the Google Forms.

This is to prevent people from submitting bids on behalf of someone else.

Please do not share your codeword.
Wait I never got my codeword

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
General Managers

1. Kent Nilsson
2. Gecklund
3. Taluss
4. Scholarships
5. Panda Bear
6. EdJovanovski
7. trick9
8. ujju2
9. McMozesmadness
10. Paralyzer008
11. Nucker101
12. "The Monk"
13. Blinny
14. OB5
15. Tryamkin
16. abo9
17. McMullet
18. Llamamoto
19. Dabeast
20. McDoused
21. 506
22. hockeynorth

Rules
- Each day a grouping of players will be released around 8pm EST. You will have 24 hours to PM me your offers for each player (nothing else besides the highest money matters). Each player will sign to the highest bidder at the end of the 24 hours, at which time the next grouping will be released.

- There will be 10 days worth of bidding for each GM to build their 20 man roster (12F, 6D, 2G), followed by voting. Each day will have on average 2 players per team.

- The objective is to build the best team for the 2023-24 season.

- Salary cap: 100M

- You can bid on as many players as you want but you are stuck with whoever you bid highest on.

- Minimum bid: 1M

- Bids must be made in 0.1M increments

- You cannot decrease a bid once it has been submitted.

- Players who receive no bids will be temporarily removed from the game. They may be made available after all initial days of bidding are complete.

- If you bid on too many players and are over the cap, you are allowed to drop anyone you want in the end. HOWEVER, 75% of the contract for the player you dropped will remain on your payroll, so don't just bid on everyone and think you can just dump whoever you want conveniently later. You can only drop a maximum of THREE players.

- Ties: In the event of a tied bid, I will ask each person involved in the tie what is the maximum bid they are willing to do. Whoever re-bids higher will get the player. Each person in the re-bid will have the 24 hours to re-bid on that player, but the player will sign as soon as all people involved reply. If neither person involved in the tie bid is willing to up their offer at all, I will flip a coin.

NOTE: Not every player in the NHL will be available in this draft - since we aren't operating with a full 32 teams here and want to create competitive bidding and cap management. Pretty well every top-6 F, top-4 D or starting goalie will be available, but there will be a lot of the middle of the roster type of players that won't be.

*all rules are subject to change*
*my discretion will be used as needed*

Shoutout to m0pe for drafting the original ruleset!
THERE IS NO RULE HERE ABOUT MAX NUMBER OF PLAYERS, JUST A 20 MAN ROSTER

AHL champs

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
If I don’t fill my roster does that mean I bust?

EDIT: Nm LT answered my question as I posted

^ Also to solve this rule we should have a three player buffer. So you can go over by 3 without buyouts (player goes to next highest bidder) then from there you need to use buyouts

Last edited:
Reactions: Nucker101 and LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad