Low scoring and silly standings. No longer a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tough Guy

Jan 26, 2013
Well, it finally happened. I've been watching NHL hockey since I was 6 years old. I'm now 34 and I frankly don't care about it anymore. I haven't watched a single game this season and completely forgot about the Winter Classic until yesterday.

I'm done.

The low-scoring style of game is simply boring and the mess of the wildcard standings are horrible.

Bye guys.

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
Later

Agree with the standings part. I'm in grad school so barely get a chance to catch games now myself. Still enjoy it when I can though

Falcons93

Nov 30, 2008
I know he'll be laughed at, but he's kind of right. The way the standings are set up now is stupid and the lack of scoring is also making games more boring than they used to be - Kind of alarming when there are like 5-7 goalies who could be Vezina candidates because their stats are so good.

Jaan

May 10, 2013
My gut feeling is that this season hasn't been particulary low scoring.

Stats anyone?

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
NHL is losing this "Tough guy" which kinda sucks for them. That said, some changes need to be made. Like 3vs3 overtime and some corrections with purpose of a higher scoring. I don´t have a problem with standings format, other than 16 Eastern vs 14 Western teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad