Lounge Secret Santa (send an anonymous thoughtful message to an HF colleague)

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
if anyone does not get a secret santa

will there be any communal way to lift their spirits?

i could see that as being soul crushing

fyi - if i don't get any

this will be me :'(

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
despite all my output and messages sent

i got no messages in return............

i suppose that i should not be surprised

/me stands in a dark room and plays the piano part of my immortal with one finger

Dog

I'd like to extend my gratitude towards CL for sending all of those wonderful messages yesterday

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Hey friends it's the holiday season and Christmas is fast approaching, i thought instead of sending each other presents we could send a nice anonymous message to one another. Now i know you ALL love me so I don't need any compliments but that allows me to play Santa CLause in this scenario.

I can't be bothered doing a draw to see who gets whom, so what you need to do is send me a PM with a message and the person you'd like to receive it. I will then send it to them on Christmas (NZ time zone allows me to celebrate and THEN get to my secret santa duties) The person you would like to receive the message won't know it's from you unless you say so, cool idea right??

Let me know what you guys think, I would like to ask you to steer away from sending NEGATIVE messages, but I am playing Santa so I will be delivering ALL messages.

Seems like a cool idea imo receiving a message on christmas morning
Did you send my message?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad