Lounge Secret Santa (send an anonymous thoughtful message to an HF colleague)

Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
Hey friends it's the holiday season and Christmas is fast approaching, i thought instead of sending each other presents we could send a nice anonymous message to one another. Now i know you ALL love me so I don't need any compliments but that allows me to play Santa CLause in this scenario.

I can't be bothered doing a draw to see who gets whom, so what you need to do is send me a PM with a message and the person you'd like to receive it. I will then send it to them on Christmas (NZ time zone allows me to celebrate and THEN get to my secret santa duties) The person you would like to receive the message won't know it's from you unless you say so, cool idea right??

Let me know what you guys think, I would like to ask you to steer away from sending NEGATIVE messages, but I am playing Santa so I will be delivering ALL messages.

Seems like a cool idea imo receiving a message on christmas morning

Dog

Great idea CL

Can I send you multiple messages for multiple recipients

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Very touching of you. I will need some time to consider who receives my message.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I think their should be a list of participants and the message you need to send is random. Of course correlating with said list

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
This is an intuitive and breathtakingly fresh take on the concept of secret santa. I will be constructing personal messages to all my favorite people here in the Lounge. Normally I am to embarrassed to let Loungers know my true feelings for them, unless they are awful, in which case I have no problem letting them know. Thank you CL for allowing me to spread my holiday cheer.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
pSRyffT.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad