Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Last edited:
Reactions: deathb4disco

Say Hey Kid

Baby, you can drive Makar
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I've never told anyone (not even my MD) this before, but I had a chest pain once. It felt like something white hot was trying to burn it's way out of my chest. I leaned my head way back and pointed my chest at the sky hoping it would burn it's way out of my chest, but it didn't. That's when I learned what true pain really is.

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
I am having a tough couple months. Left a long term job and decided to start my own business (that part was good, major stress relief/QOL improvement).

Immediately after, I got hit in the head from behind and mugged in DC, spent a couple weeks in a concussion fog.

Then I got a massive toothache and today I get a root canal.

I have not been getting as much structure built in for my new business as I should. 😔

Say Hey Kid

Baby, you can drive Makar
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I am having a tough couple months. Left a long term job and decided to start my own business (that part was good, major stress relief/QOL improvement). Immediately after, I got hit in the head from behind and mugged in DC, spent a couple weeks in a concussion fog. Then I got a massive toothache and today I get a root canal. I have not been getting as much structure built in for my new business as I should. 😔
I hope things start going better for you.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
1712329050062.jpeg

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I live in a nice co-op in a very nice neighborhood and was recently under siege from a mice infestation, where I caught 19 of them in traps.

When I complained to a member of the board whom I thought was my friend, she said it was my fault because I was the only one with the problem.

Turns out there a quite a few others under siege.

f***k her.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
My sister, who's a total conspiracy theorist, told me about the sept 8th solar eclipse a few weeks ago. She mentioned the last time this exact eclipse happened was in the 1800's and how there were a bunch of earthquakes and how, we should be prepared for the same. I brush off a lot of shit she says lol.

She called me yesterday after my dealership was shaking from the earthquake, wondering if we felt that up here in CT. She then reminded me of the convo we had a few weeks prior.

So I went down the New Madrid rabbit hole, and I gotta say it's interesting.

1712417785638.png

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Root canal went fine. Face feels better.

Who has something awesome happening in their lives this year?

I have a cousin getting married in Albania in June, so i will be soending 2 weeks in Europe. Albania then Greece.
Playing my third World Series of Poker event this year and I'm also 1/4th of the way done with my masters program!

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Root canal went fine. Face feels better.

Who has something awesome happening in their lives this year?

I have a cousin getting married in Albania in June, so i will be soending 2 weeks in Europe. Albania then Greece.
Jealous, haven't been to Greece in many, many years. I have family in Crete and Athens.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
My sister, who's a total conspiracy theorist, told me about the sept 8th solar eclipse a few weeks ago. She mentioned the last time this exact eclipse happened was in the 1800's and how there were a bunch of earthquakes and how, we should be prepared for the same. I brush off a lot of shit she says lol.

She called me yesterday after my dealership was shaking from the earthquake, wondering if we felt that up here in CT. She then reminded me of the convo we had a few weeks prior.

So I went down the New Madrid rabbit hole, and I gotta say it's interesting.

View attachment 847003
For those of us unfamiliar or uninterested in following you down the rabbit hole, what's the alleged conspiracy?

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
For those of us unfamiliar or uninterested in following you down the rabbit hole, what's the alleged conspiracy?
Sequence of very bad earthquakes for a few weeks that'll lead to power loss, which will lead to other not so fun stuff.

Then there's the biblical stuff that I didn't really delve into cause I don't want to sound like a nutjob.

chaos.gif

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad