LOUI LOUI in USA, in Sweden KING LOUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERMAN

Feb 29, 2004
Oh what a game last night against San Antonio, 3 assist by Loui, and he really work hard all over the ice, night after night for IOWA STARS, boxplay, powerplay, 5-5. He always come out with the puck in traffic, never give away the puck to the other team. He is so skilled, fast and big. 13 games in march, 16 points and + 16. He must be the player of the month in AHL.

In Sweden the Newspaper call him KING LOUI, here in Des Moines LOUI LOUI :handclap:

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Ott = Snott said:
Don't hype him.. We like the way we've brought in the likes of Kapanen, Jokinen and Miettinen..

Hype is interesting isn't it. No one ever talked about Jokinin. he never appeared on any list and yet he is 5th in scoring. Prucha the same for NYR. Erikkson meanwhile is apoint agame guy since Christmas in Iowa. I agree conitue to berate our system that has produced a top 4 defenseman (Daley), a 50 pt LW (Jokinin), asolid all around player (Miets) and 2 solid centers (ott and Kaps) in the last 3 years

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Starsdude said:
Hype is interesting isn't it. No one ever talked about Jokinin. he never appeared on any list and yet he is 5th in scoring. Prucha the same for NYR. Erikkson meanwhile is apoint agame guy since Christmas in Iowa. I agree conitue to berate our system that has produced a top 4 defenseman (Daley), a 50 pt LW (Jokinin), asolid all around player (Miets) and 2 solid centers (ott and Kaps) in the last 3 years

Sounds like a pretty solid system. How is the other Swede, Yared Hagos, doing for you?
Was a big fan of him when he was in the SEL. Always used his brain when playing.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Hagos by alla ccounts has been solid but unspectacular . Not alot of scoring. Has ashot as a4th line center I think in ayear or 2.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
johnny_rudeboy said:
Sounds like a pretty solid system. How is the other Swede, Yared Hagos, doing for you?
Was a big fan of him when he was in the SEL. Always used his brain when playing.

Was actually fairly close of cracking the team this season. He had a good camp. Inconsistent in Iowa this year however, might make the team next season but it will be hard considering we have 3 3rd/4th line centers (Barnes, Kapanen, Ott)..

Edit: Starsdude beat me. Btw get an Stars avatar man!

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Went with Zubie on the avatar. I think Lessard Erikkson make the team next year especially if Guerin is bought out. My hope is that Guerin goes and Arnott and Mitchell are resigned. If the cap is too tight trade Niimamaa for picks or a center/winger prospect and let jancevski hold down the 7th spot.

Jokinin-Mo-Lets
Morrow-Arnott-Erikkson
Hagman-Kaps-Miets
Barnes-Ott-Tjanqvist/Lessard

Zubie-Mitchell
Daley/Klemm
Boucher/Robidas
Jancevski

Turco
Smith/Hedberg

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Hago always reminded me of Jorgen Jonsson (FBK) even do he might not have his leadership right now. Never thought of him being a center for the 1st or 2nd line but perhaps a solid center in the 4th line and if things goes as it should for him maybe even the 3rd line. In Sweden he was always underated by the media since he aint very spectaculare but that aint his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad