Loudest NHL Building

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Bell MTS Place has nothing going on currently so for tonight I'd take it out of the running. Moose play there tomorrow though - should be louder.

Lulz aside I'd like to hear from fans who have been to several buildings. I've only been to MSG, the Saddledome, and Bell MTS Place (a lot for the last one) so I don't have much to compare it to. But I will say that after a playoff game in Winnipeg my ears were literally ringing two days later.

m.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
This again? 120db is 120db no matter if it’s in Edmonton, Winnipeg, or Dallas. This just becomes another “Canadians are better fans than everyone else”

All buildings are loud at times and Canadians do not have some biological extra noise makers to make it louder.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
This again? 120db is 120db no matter if it’s in Edmonton, Winnipeg, or Dallas. This just becomes another “Canadians are better fans than everyone else”

All buildings are loud at times and Canadians do not have some biological extra noise makers to make it louder.

It's populated pretty sparse up here in the North and the wifi sucks, so we need to yell pretty loud ;)

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Bell MTS Place has nothing going on currently so for tonight I'd take it out of the running. Moose play there tomorrow though - should be louder.

Lulz aside I'd like to hear from fans who have been to several buildings. I've only been to MSG, the Saddledome, and Bell MTS Place (a lot for the last one) so I don't have much to compare it to. But I will say that after a playoff game in Winnipeg my ears were literally ringing two days later.

m.

Those playoff games were insane. It's usually loud but that was nuts!

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg

Moose calls.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
T-mobile if you ak the players who played against Vegas. I heard this over and over from reporters.
Since no reporter goes to Winnipeg, we have no clue, but I love how the Jets fans are a bit europish with their taunts, now they just need to learn tifos =)

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
The crappy tire center in Ottawa when the leafs are kicking their ass.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
The crappy tire center in Ottawa when the leafs are kicking their ass.
I googled crappy tire full well knowing what it would be, and all the top results were Canadian tire, and one urban dictionary entry and one article about Canadian tire trying to win the rights over “crappytire.com” saying that the two names are interchangeable. They lost

Reactions: TheDeuce

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Suprised no one has mentioned TD Garden. I hate the bruins but there's no denying the atmosphere is amazing

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm hoping for Nashville- Jets in the playoffs, That should just be insane.

In the East Boston vs Toronto to start should be a good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad