McKenzie: Lots of Jonas Brodin trade talk coming out of Twin Cities

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
That guy is with The Fourth Period, so I wouldn't consider him too legit...

If we move Galchenyuk for Brodin alone I will be furious...use Galchenyuk as centre here or as part of a package for a 1st line centre. Please!

Move picks/prospects/wingers for Brodin if need be.

Is that the same guy from the fourth period who said Buffalo and Montreal were talking? That guys never correct if its him.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Russo says two sources, one from MTL, say there is no deal in place for Brodin right now. Not that he won't get traded before the freeze, but as of now there is no deal.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Russo is on KFAN in a few minutes to talk about the Wild, by the way.

Hoser67

Jan 16, 2012
The longer this goes makes me feel like the Wild are making a deal with Vegas. If Brodin is indeed who Vegas wants, does Vegas make a deal with the Wild to secure Brodin? This might be the best asset management the Wild can hope for. This way they keep 4 of their top 5 D and free up over 4 Million to sign RFAs. If they got an asset back for losing an inevitable player I see it as a bonus.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Scandella and Haula to LVK for a 2017 3rd and TVR.

Suter-Spurgeon
Brodin-Dumba
Reilly/Olofsson-TVR

Schm9311

Mar 19, 2013
I'd would like to replace Tuch with Haula, just not sure Haula adds enough value for Vegas not to select one of Brodin/Dumba. Always a chance they could select Staal and flip him to a team looking for cheap center help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad