Post-Game Talk: Loss. - WCQF Game 1: Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Total loss of composure. Geez please just get out of this period still tied..

zhok

Feb 10, 2018
We've been dealing with Turris' uselessness all season. Only thing worse would be if he starts taking Hartman like penalties.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
That was a good PK. We survived the 2nd period with it tied. Penalties are what screwed us in the 2nd. We need to keep it 5 on 5 as special teams will kill us.

Reactions: Scoresberg

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Not a good period at all, but it still should be 1-0 if not for some horrendous luck.......

My confidence is rapidly decreasing though....

Every goal in this series is going to be monumental- there ain't gonna be many of them......

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
This is basically how our games went against them in the regular season. They don't scare me like some of the other matchups but they find ways to stick around and we let them. JoFA needs to do something.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
This is basically how our games went against them in the regular season. They don't scare me like some of the other matchups but they find ways to stick around and we let them. JoFA needs to do something.

Definitely like the home games against them. We flat out cannot score on them at Bridgestone- we have now scored a total of 5 goals in 11 periods at home.

Compared to 10 in two games in Dallas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad