Post-Game Talk: Losing streak done Jets 4 - Kings 3

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
It may have been good to scratch Cole for several games, to send him a message. He now knows his place isn't a given on this team, and he has to play hard and earn it, and be consistent to stay in this lineup. I think it will serve him good, and the Jets as well.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
The Jets are back baby! The desire was there, LA hung around but it was Winnipeg's night. Fetty brought it. JMo is a lethal weapon. Seems like ages since I've been able to drop a post win mash up. None more fitting than this one..

Enjoy tonight Jets fans

Your GDT potpourri of creative input was responsible for this nicely played game.

You get the Coelacanth post of the GDT award. :)

Last edited:

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
3/5 Stickmen tonight, it's been a while. First thank you P L for not wanting to play here now on to the Jets who fought really hard for the win. Koal comes back into the lineup and Bones has to be thinking why hasn't he been in the lineup more often oh yeah I'm the coach. Joshua had a game, KFC was doing things he needs to be doing, LB was a little shaky, 3rd line tortured Kopitar's line. Nik was fighting the puck a bit. Mony with a nice tip. The streak is over the Jets still need to button a few things up but it's time to secure the playoff spot and get ready for the first round.

weird-stickman-stop-motion-j5v03uaxdjoqhg06.gif

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
The right team won this game.
So happy for Perfetti. You can’t keep talent down forever.
Connor looked much more engaged in this game.
Vilardi is so far ahead of anyone else on the powerplay. What a breathe of fresh air.
And what a great way to end the game with all the handshakes and hugs.
Good vibes all around.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Scheif grinding at the end of the game.
LB didn't have his best game, but he got the W and that's all that counts.
Love Volare on the PP.
Dilly is going to be fun to watch in the playoffs.
JMo had himself a game.
I was hoping Perfetti would get into a fight.
Get healthy Nino, don't rush back. We need you for the playoffs.

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Your GDT potporri of creative input was responsible for this nicely played game.

You get the Coelacanth post of the GDT award. :)
Very kind of you to say good sir, but I take no credit. It's up to the lads to do their thing on the ice, all I wanted was to keep the mood loose around here.

Even if I'm not sure I deserve it, I'm honored to receive the prestigious Coelacanth award. Been meaning to ask, what's the origin story behind it?

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
The best games are games where the refs left them play as long as the players don't go crazy. A winning result is also good

Very kind of you to say good sir, but I take no credit. It's up to the lads to do their thing on the ice, all I wanted was to keep the mood loose around here.

Even if I'm not sure I deserve it, I'm honored to receive the prestigious Coelacanth award. Been meaning to ask, what's the origin story behind it?
You deserve it that mash up was really cool and something we needed during this losing streak

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
That's more like it! Now can we please continue playing this way for the rest of season. Nice to see Cole Perfetti pocket a couple of goals, was hoping for that third. I give this game four "Kings" out of five...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Lames has been posted for your guesses. Thank you to @Section 325 for volunteering to make the GDT for Thursday's game, we are all looking forward to it! See you then! Good night...

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad