Proposal: Los Angeles - Nashville

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
I like Jarnkrok and wouldn't mind Rinaldo coming in and providing some emotion on this team but that's a bad trade.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
We cannot afford both Pearson and Lewis’s contracts. I like jarnkrok and think he is the perfect third line player who can move into a top 6 role if injuries come about plus he is on a really good contract and is a great team guy. I like Lewis as part of the deal, I think he’s the type of player the preds need in the playoffs on the 4th line. But I really don’t know where Pearson fits in. He won’t move anyone off the top line. I’d take both smith and fiala over him. Plus we are already paying a lot to nick bonino. If there is any outstanding needs the preds have for the playoffs it would be an upgrade at wing over either smith and fiala (preferably a big net front presence) and a vet 6th dman to play alongside Hamhuis.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Glad your not in charge. You just screwed your own team. Sure we need to make some moves to this roster but you don’t sell your players at half price. On top of that King fans that think we would move Lewis just are not in touch with the LA Kings.

This is the same nonsense we've heard for years, "well the Kings can't move so and so because..."

Trevor Lewis is 31 years old, the Kings should be about to embark on a rebuild. He has a manageable contract and would have some value to a contender in a 4th line, leadership experience type role.

Why is it ridiculous to suggest the Kings would move him?

And just to clarify, I wouldn't do this trade, I'd much rather get younger pieces. Jarnkok is a decent player but his age doesn't fit in with a potential rebuild.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
This is the same nonsense we've heard for years, "well the Kings can't move so and so because..."

Trevor Lewis is 31 years old, the Kings should be about to embark on a rebuild. He has a manageable contract and would have some value to a contender in a 4th line, leadership experience type role.

And just to clarify, I wouldn't do this trade, I'd much rather get younger pieces. Jarnkok is a decent player but his age doesn't fit in with a potential rebuild.

What makes you think the Kings are contemplating a rebuild? At best, perhaps a retool on the fly but I don't think Blake & Co have any desire or mandate to do a rebuild.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010

Blake's not rebuilding.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
I'd rather keep Jarnkrok and Rinaldo at 2.6 million than Pearson and Lewis at 5.75 million.

member 88115

I would take the better players over 2.6 Mil guys. I want an upgraded on Pearson if he is getting traded. If not, lets go picks and/or good prospects

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad